• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I've Now Seen With My Own Eyes..

kabarNC

Learning..
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Carolina
    Visited a gun store today..

20191130_124840.jpg

LOLOL!

Same gun store:

20191130_125758.jpg

Also saw an 8 pounder of Varget there for $334.99.

Where it be? I could probably guess but I'll wait for u.

Interesting place to browse. Do they still limit you to one container of powder per vehicle?

Reactions: kabarNC
    That rifle has been in there for years. Somebody probably traded it in when it came out what piles of shit they are and they knew they would lose more trying to sell it themselves.

You all better stop talking about Tactical Rifles, how shitty their work is, how shitty they shoot, how they overcharge for crap results or they'll threaten to sue you!! lol

I am sure with a Quigley-Ford scope on it, that rifle will be a 1000 yard tack driver and win any national or international marksmanship competition. It must have a Quigley-Ford though...

Reactions: canezach
    Went to a real large gun store in Jamesville NC when I was stationed in Lejeune. Out of the thousand guns on hand, I saw exactly two that weren't horrendously overpriced...most guns were like Tulsa Gun Show overpriced.

It's why I got involved in internet gun sales. My problem is that it is so difficult to keep money in the bank account when I can literally buy a Colt SAA while I'm taking a shit in the comfort of my bathroom.

Visited a gun store today..

View attachment 7193276

LOLOL!

Same gun store:

View attachment 7193278

----------
    ----------

WAT...
    smiley_freak.gif

BassPro/Cabelas carry the 1 pound cans of the same thing for about $32.00 per can. So even eight of these wouldn't run me more than $256 or so. Seems like some folks are a little behind the times... Was the manager wearing a beeper?

----------
    ----------

WAT...
    smiley_freak.gif

BassPro/Cabelas carry the 1 pound cans of the same thing for about $32.00 per can. So even eight of these wouldn't run me more than $256 or so. Seems like some folks are a little behind the times... Was the manager wearing a beeper?

I know right? I wanna give brick and mortars my business as much as possible too, but that place is retarded. As was said above, they had some arcane rule where there's only one canister of powder allowed per vehicle (like people are beating down the door for those prices?), all arms are locked up in some weird padlock/ wooden dowel system that did not stop anyone from doing anything besides fondling them, and if you so much as tried to run a bolt up in that weird rifle trap, an employee would materialize and hawk- stare at you until you moved on.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    I know right? I wanna give brick and mortars my business as much as possible too, but that place is retarded. As was said above, they had some arcane rule where there's only one canister of powder allowed per vehicle (like people are beating down the door for those prices?), all arms are locked up in some weird padlock/ wooden dowel system that did not stop anyone from doing anything besides fondling them, and if you so much as tried to run a bolt up in that weird rifle trap, an employee would materialize and hawk- stare at you until you moved on.

----------
    As was said above, they had some arcane rule where there's only one canister of powder allowed per vehicle
    ----------

Damn, seems like that whole store is full of
    smiley_freak.gif

Also, want to know how I know that these folks are NOT shooters themselves???

They seem to be completely ignorant about how serious shooters make their purchases. I do not remember when was the last time I had ever purchased just ONE can of powder. Of course, I do a lot of online shopping too and I always buy in bulk because I am getting charged the same hazmat fee regardless of how much quantity of primers/powders/ammo is in one shipment. But when I do travel to a regional brick-and-mortar, I try to consolidate my purchases for convenience's sake. That rule that they have is basically telling people that they do not want their business. Cool. We'll go elsewhere then... Or click on the good old Chrome browser on the phone.

Reactions: wh20crazy