• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

I've seen it all now.....

Re: I've seen it all now.....

Obviously you haven't seen the Arfcom "Tactical Points Scale", it makes your pistol bayonet seem reasonable.

Don't laugh guys. If you soak the blade in Zombie repellent, it has tested to be field effective 92.4% of the time. Something to think about...

Yeah...Im gonna have to pass on this one. I carry concealed and would prolly end up cutting my nutz off.

I thought about getting one of those, but they dont work on a Smith 642, which is a good thing I guess, since I pocket carry.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 18Echo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this had to have been thought up by someone over at Arfcomm.... THIS. </div></div>

Yep, now we've seen it all.....until the next completely re-dick-u-loose thing comes along then we will have seenit all +1....
crazy.gif

what the hell????

I paid $56.95 + shipping for mine!!!!!!

damn it!!!!

John

during a buying freeze at work i put two of these damn things on our store stock order as a joke, along with the ammo and other needed things we were trying to get( at the time we were getting our orders cut for no apparent reason) what do you think was the ONLY item the buyers actually got us??? took almost a year to find some dumb@$$ that would actually buy them

After all the ZOMBIES are dead you can use it to sharpen wooden stakes for the VAMP's you'll encounter in level 2!