• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I've seen some dumb shit out of LE lately and here's some more.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    We are being overgoverned and overlegislated and for all the wrong reasons too. And plenty of examples around the world right now to show just what happens when a country is overgoverned, like the UK, South Korea, and Japan. They are slowly withering and dying. Birth rates falling like rocks, apathetic populations who do not care about patriotism and leading the way to the future anymore, and people just not giving any more fucks... VERY bad trend.

And the racist judge. What does writing an essay on Kobe Bryant have to do with anything in this case? Was Kobe always peeing in public? Was he a reformed urinator?

And the racist judge. What does writing an essay on Kobe Bryant have to do with anything in this case? Was Kobe always peeing in public? Was he a reformed urinator?
    I'd guess is that it would give him, the child, something constructive to do on a subject he may like.

Frankly, I think everyone involved but the kid and him mom, should get a good old @Switchblade grade ass whoop'in.

Multiple failures to teach a kid who created a learning opportunity.

He did litter the side of a mountain. Probably left quite a bit of shit, piss and blood on it. Not only his but his friends and family too

About 10 years ago (maybe 11) the fam was at a softball game at the neighborhood fields. The younger sibs of the kids playing ran mostly feral during the games. About 1/2way through, one of the kids comes over to my wife and says “Um, Mrs. hlee? (Redacted) is peeing.” We turn around and he’s mid stream right in the grassy median between the sidewalks. Everyone laughed. No one was arrested.

Reactions: Two36 and Maggot
    1703123085973.png

1703123207192.png

Reactions: Two36
    well how would cops have any jurisdiction over a little boys privates - I’ve been told here just today as a matter of fact local state muscle has no authority to arrest child trafficking kiddie fuckers . So how would they have any authority over said kiddies indecent exposure or public urination .
    How about they do something about the mountains of shit and used needles piling up on every street ?

Ok, they fired one of the officers involved and said the others would be disciplined. So the Chief took action. The prosecutors had it in their power to dismiss the case and chose to pursue it. Me thinks something else is going on. Dindonuffin.

Ok, they fired one of the officers involved and said the others would be disciplined. So the Chief took action. The prosecutors had it in their power to dismiss the case and chose to pursue it. Me thinks something else is going on. Dindonuffin.
    Possibly.

Ive seen a couple versions of this and none mentioned anything more. What I did get wa he was waiting for his mom who was inside the building seeing a liar. Says hew was pissing 'behind the vehicle' which to me is reasonable for a 10 year old.

Youve got to wonder why the chief fired the guy? Could be because it is the right thing to do, or to minimize the lawsuit. I would think that if what happened justified the kids arrest, then he wouldnt have fired him so easily.

I have friends that are cops. I was a deputy for a bit.

Cops are generally fucking dumbasses, don't know the law, and usually are there to infringe on your rights. It's always hilarious to me whenever I see a bullshit thin blue line sticker right next to a gadsden flag.

Like motherfucker, do you even realize the irony?

I have friends that are cops. I was a deputy for a bit.

Cops are generally fucking dumbasses, don't know the law, and usually are there to infringe on your rights. It's always hilarious to me whenever I see a bullshit thin blue line sticker right next to a gadsden flag.

Like motherfucker, do you even realize the irony?
    I know what I see on the internet but most of the cops I've had dealings with were pretty decent. Make them feel comfortable, be polite, and things tend to go ok. There are always exceptions.

Eitther this guy is a total POS or there's more to the story.

Possibly.

Ive seen a couple versions of this and none mentioned anything more. What I did get wa he was waiting for his mom who was inside the building seeing a liar. Says hew was pissing 'behind the vehicle' which to me is reasonable for a 10 year old.

Youve got to wonder why the chief fired the guy? Could be because it is the right thing to do, or to minimize the lawsuit. I would think that if what happened justified the kids arrest, then he wouldnt have fired him so easily.
    And of course cops only use convenience store or hamburger joint restrooms when they need to go.

I know what I see on the internet but most of the cops I've had dealings with were pretty decent. Make them feel comfortable, be polite, and things tend to go ok. There are always exceptions.

Eitther this guy is a total POS or there's more to the story.
    I'll show a cop the same politeness he shows me.

If they need soothing talk to make them feel comfortable and not switch into an unstable asshole they don't need to be wearing a badge and a gun.

Reactions: Howland
    "No longer employed. Didn't say whether he was fired or quit "
    Which means that he quit and is now applying for a job in the neighboring county. That's standard practice. They quit so there's no discipline action in their record and their next employer doesn't know. Notice that the names of the cops weren't in the article

I have literally tracked down the guy that stole my UTV and trailer. I have given them the address, the video of the truck with my shit hooked to it, pictures of the truck in his driveway. He's still walking free. They called me about three weeks ago, and asked me if my stuff had been recovered by any other agencies. My response "Fuck off!" (Click)

Glad they are out writing tickets for kids pissing!

I hoping for a Christmas Asteroid this year, or something to realign the world!

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    Or, they hold onto their shit and piss that makes them cranky.
    I knew a fat, short, loser in high school that had the distinct reputation of shitting his pants. People didn't want to sit around him, especially behind him, in class.

His mother ran a summer day camp for kids and one activity was swimming. Another classmate that grew up with him attended the camp told me a story of swimming with the fat choad and returning to the dressing room saw the fat loser's clothes laying where he left them and his underwear were full of shit. And when the fatfuck finished swimming he put the same shit filled underwear back on!

This fucker lied and snitched his way into becoming a game warden in S. Texas.
    Before he got married, I met his fiance. I laughed and told her she had a surprise waiting for her.

They got divorced not long afterwards.

• Wow
    Reactions: Ronws
    I knew a fat, short, loser in high school that had the distinct reputation of shitting his pants. People didn't want to sit around him, especially behind him, in class.

His mother ran a summer day camp for kids and one activity was swimming. Another classmate that grew up with him attended the camp told me a story of swimming with the fat choad and returning to the dressing room saw the fat loser's clothes laying where he left them and his underwear were full of shit. And when the fatfuck finished swimming he put the same shit filled underwear back on!

This fucker lied and snitched his way into becoming a game warden in S. Texas.
    Before he got married, I met his fiance. I laughed and told her she had a surprise waiting for her.

They got divorced not long afterwards.
    Comeon, man, tell us his name was Joe