• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Posted here because the legit medical establishment has no credibility.....

1. drink water if you're sweating, as water is leaving your body... but not through your kidneys/bladder

2. cut your salt intake in 1/2

3. Potassium & Magnesium supplement, over the counter, easy button along with top 2

Potassium Citrate & Magnesium Citrate

Last edited:
Sauerkraut juice.
You can find it in cans and bottles, no need to wring out sauerkraut to get it.
It has the vinegar, but it also has quite a few other beneficial things in it.
Ask any *good* gut doc.

Reactions: pmclaine
in 2017 I had a pretty bad case where I had multiple stones trapped in the kidney as well as the ureter. Symptoms started pretty slow and had pain and trouble urinating. Wasn't quite sure what was going on and went on family vacation to Costa Rica despite symptoms. Things got far worse, I missed a lot of the vacation laying in hotel room while my wife thought I was over reacting. On the flight home I was so sick from kidneys backing up but at the time wasn't clear what the cause was ... just knew I wanted to get back to the states instead of a Costa Rican hospital.

Long story short I had immediate surgery for multiple stones lodged everywhere including the kidney. Some of the trapped stones were 9MM in size and were broken up surgically. The worst part was a stint left into the kidney to keep the passageway clear to pass all of the pieces which took almost a week. I think I had to pee about every 30 minutes for days on end and every time it felt like I was pissing crushed glass and lit gasoline.

One of the worst experiences ever. Definitely some maintenance with staying hydrated, watching certain things and lemons in the water also helps maintain... never do I want to go through that again!

I won't bore y'all with details. Everything I've read about them, I'm a prime candidate, yet I've never had one. Then I read that magnesium helps. I've been talking it regularly for sprains since my 20s and daily for the last 20 years. IDK, but that's what I believe has kept me from having them.
Now if I could find a supplement I believed in for my swollen prostate...

On keto and only half a gallon of water a day??? I may be different, but i had to drink 2x that if i sat inside and did nothing. 2 gallons a day for most days and 3 gallons if inwas out in the sun working hard. I add lemon juice and unsually some pink salt.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Update.....

Bastards want to bill me $1000 for that shit show.

image.jpg

Making Tik Tok videos costs money I guess.

i dont know if the pain that feels like being stabbed right through from front to back is worse than the operation i had to blast a 7mm (little over 1/4 inch) and a few smaller ones, 2mm (smaller than 1/8 inch). having a stent for a week before they could go in for blasting. bathroom time in the mornings were extremely painful, stents dont expand like our own parts. never felt the pain of passing any, dont think i'd like to with the horror stories ive heard. other than getting rid of takeaway food when on the run, i really havent changed my diet much. cant comment on keto as ive never tried it.

Include some citric acid in your diet. I’m no doctor but basic chem that’ll help your kidneys break things down.

If you’re taking or eating things that could be considered a base just be aware of the potential cost.

I’d say talk to your dr but anymore it’s so rare to find an actual true dr rather than a scripted pill machine…

Anyway, if you have an animal with reduced kidney function or bladder stones the long term solution is citric acid in the diet.

Reactions: gigamortis
Include some citric acid in your diet. I’m no doctor but basic chem that’ll help your kidneys break things down.

If you’re taking or eating things that could be considered a base just be aware of the potential cost.

I’d say talk to your dr but anymore it’s so rare to find an actual true dr rather than a scripted pill machine…

Anyway, if you have an animal with reduced kidney function or bladder stones the long term solution is citric acid in the diet.
And often, (not always, just often...) a reduction in "oxylate". The biggest thing as-was explained to me, was reducing salt intake. The kidneys don't process/filter out calcium in general, BUT, when the salt-levels in your blood are too high, and the kidneys are filtering out/removing salt, the process ALSO takes out calcium. Hence the calcium build-up.

Now, I'm not a piss-ologist, but I've had my fair share, and then some. Some here know of my 'first' go-round with these stones, and the horror stories involved.

Reactions: Gommer
I had the kidney stones from the early 80's through the mid 90's. Seems the lithotripsy in 1995 that busted up a large splintery stone in my ureter duct resolved the problem or at least I haven't felt them much since I had the lithotripsy. Too small and they just pass through without much if any discomfort and too large and they just stay put not causing much if any pain either. But just the right size and there's hell to pay as they travel from the kidney to the bladder through the ureter ducts which are about 18" long from the kidney to the bladder. The pain comes from the ureter duct as it travels through it to the bladder. Mine were like razor sharp splinters and were quite the bitch for pain. Pain was from my mid back through my junk and back to my front side to the mid back. Kind of like a ring of pulsating pain as the ureter was contracting over the razor sharp stones trying to expel it to the bladder. Once they got to the bladder they would pretty much dissolve there and pass through my urethra as I pissed. Pissing them out was hardly noticeable and was like the "going home" part of the little fellers journey which started in the kidney. Most if not all the pain comes as the stone travels down the ureter duct. My urologist said to not become and alcoholic but to drink a couple of cans of beer a day as that would help me to pee more and better keep me cleared out. I said not a problem of course, but now days just drink lots of water daily and haven't had a noticeable problem with them since the lithotripsy I had in 1995.

Last edited:
I feel (felt) your pain. Mine was too large to pass. Lithotripsy didn't work. Knocked me out and retrieved.

Drink more water. Put lemon in it. How much more? As much as you can. Then double it.

That debris you pissed out is what’s left of your atrophied brain from lack of use.

However, you would benefit from more citrus in your diet. Your PH level is too alkaline.

I had a 10mm stone. Needed surgery and a stent from my kidney to my bladder. The bladder cramps caused by the stent removal was worse than the pain from the stone. Good times.

That debris you pissed out is what’s left of your atrophied brain from lack of use.

However, you would benefit from more citrus in your diet. Your PH level is too alkaline.

I had a 10mm stone. Needed surgery and a stent from my kidney to my bladder. The bladder cramps caused by the stent removal was worse than the pain from the stone. Good times.

Heard you suck out kidney stones for a hobby.

You get cramps monthly in your mangina I bet.

Keto isn't a long term sustainable diet. I'd definitely be incorporating fruits in my diet for carbs. White rice and potatoes would be a good choice as well.

Checkout Carnivore MD.

NOOM….I lost 127 pounds using their program, ie, counting calories, knowing what high density foods are, weighing everyday, etc

BOTTOM LINE IS: You’ve got to want it!

Went from 300 to 173 and now hang around in the 180’s….got off most of my prescription meds and my joints thank me everyday

Reactions: wade2big
So lame you call @Bender into this.

Seems he is in your head.

Obviously you dream of uncircumcised cock.
Interesting you mention Bender and ‘head’. Seems we’re in a love triangle. Does his husband know about you? Very jealous chap…

Expect hell on earth.

I learned how much I love morphine in the ER, and can tell you to the second how long it takes for morphine in an IV to hit my system.

All that being said, one caveat to what Bright Wire said. It IS important to drink a lot, but NOT while it is hurting right then... pain = the stone is moving. Adding fluid can just "push" it and cause even more pain. Go easy on it. Like BW, mine took weeks to completely work its way out - the single worst episode I had was when I drank about 1.5L of water right before a party.. not QUITE as bad as the 1st night in the ER, but close. Was bad enough that I left the party and went to my office (closer than my house) and spent a large part of the night rolling back and forth on the floor in my cube debating calling my ex to come get my ass.

You are going to have to wait for another witty response. He's currently masturbating to the coronation.
To be fair to Bender, Camila is a very handsome man…
You are going to have to wait for another witty response. He's currently masturbating to the coronation.
I’m pretty sure there’s a citizen near you enjoying their Constitutional rights. Shouldn’t you be putting a stop to that?