• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD
Neither? Spend the money on a really good holster that's manufactured for something beyond the use of a price-conscious enthusiast.

I've owned both and prefer the SHTF. I'm a little partial because they are a local company; however, I like the way the SHTF comes with combat cut. It is easy to draw, comfortable to carry and is well designed.

Something in horsehide from Sparks, Kramer, Sherrick, Null, Rosen ... I'd say Alessi, but the quality isn't the same as when Lou was alive. Rosen puts out the line that cowhide is just as good, but I have yet to be convinced. And don't stint on a belt. Get a good one that's purpose-designed.

I have used Crossbreed Supertuck for a Springfeild full-size XDm 45 4.5". It is so comfortable I almost forget it is there. You can get a "combat cut" from them as an option or send an existing crossbreed and have them cut it. I use the velcro clips combined with thier gun belt and that is an excellent combo. You can have a shirt tucked in and there is no printing or visible clips showing you are carrying. There is only printing from the frame when you bend over. The stiching holding the velcro liner to the belt has come loose at the buckle area but it is a few years old.

I think a Crossbreed is hard to beat. I have more expensive holsters but they're not any more comfortable than a Crossbreed. More workmanship…sure…more comfortable they are not.

I've got a crossbreed and have had a couple of others but much prefer the Comptac Minotaur. Already has combat cut and is as comfortable as the crossbreed IMO.

I would suggest taking a look at the Comp Tac Minotaur holster. I went to this after using a Crossbreed for several years. I am carrying a fullsize Sig P220 in it.

I've carried the Crossbreed Supertuck for a few years now with my SIG 226 and my M&P Shield and they are so comfortable and recommend to anyone planning to carry.

I just started using (briefly) a Comp Tac MTAC with my XDs and so far so good. Havent really had a chance to really position the holster to my liking but I can see it being comfortable. Now I just need to get some looser clothes so I am not printing ughhh...

What do you guys like about the Comptac over the Crossbreed? If I could change one thing about the Crossbreed it would be the belt clip attachments. I would rather have leather loops like on my Kelly Leather IWB holster. The leather is easier on clothing, car seats etc. I'm always worried the metal clip will rip my car seat or something.

Milt Sparks, get the best and be done.
I have an executive I have worn for more than 10 years, I'll cry the day that holster falls apart - if it ever does.

Alien gear holsters. Check them out, unless you just want to spend a lot. I have two of them. Very comfortable and very similar to these others and a lot cheaper.

I just got my crossbreed in the mail. Looks like a very nice holster. I got the horse hide super tuck with standard clips. They offer different clips if you are concerned with ripping stuff. They also offer combat cut. Every one I know that carries with them loves them.

I carry a 1911 Dan Wesson Guardian and sometimes forget that it is there. I use the Nate Tactical and I love it. Three layers to provide comfort, non slip, and protection for your weapon against moisture.

I appendix carryall glock 19 in a raven concealment vanguard 2. Talk about minimalist. I love it. Just my opinion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My wife carries her S&W 442 in a SHTF holster all day. I carry an XDs in a SHTF holster all day. I like the SHTF holsters, they are very thin, comfortable, and inexpensive. I had a Crossbreed for an SP101 but I only carry it OWB while hunting now. Nothing wrong with either, but get the combat cut if you go with Crossbreed or you will end up cutting it yourself.

I have 3 of the CrossBreed holsters and they are very comfortable compared to many others that I have tried in full leather, leather/kydex and other materials. Have not tried all of the ones out there, and suppose that there are others that are superior to the CrossBreed; but they suit my needs well. I recently tried to pick up an Alien Gear but they didn't yet have the model I wanted. The Alien Gear option to switch the kydex shells if you change pistols is very attractive...

I have a drawer full of IWB holsters... sparks, hume, alessi, etc.... the only one I wear now is crossbreed. I have the standard metal clips, amd have never torn a seat on my car, truck, any of that. The cross breed in my opinion is the best iwb out there. The thin profile, adjustability, weight dispersion across the belt/pants is exceptional. I have a belt from them as well. Great product. I also carry that holster with a DSG arms belt as well, and it is great. I have used the crossbreed almost daily for several years. Horsehide, with the combat cut. I do not like any other manufacturer that I have tried so far. The trouble I have found, is that yiu can either try a bunch of them out u till you eventually find that the crossbreed is the best, or you can simply get one rightoff the bat, and be happy from day one, with a little extra drawer space. Oh, and I carry either a glock 22, 23, and have even carried my Glock 35 in that holster perfectly fine.

The Crossbeed is a good holster, very comfortable for long periods of carry and conceals really well. The only problem I has wa sit dug in a bit and i had to trim the leather. My favorite, and I own a lot of high-end gun leather is the Brigade Gunleather M-11 Hardcore. Best IWB holster I have owned.