• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns IWI Masada - Anyone have one?

Centuriator

Dude...you're being very un-Dude.
Banned !
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2012
Middle 'Merica!
I just watched Bartocci's video on the new IWI Masada Striker action. Looks like it packs a lot of features into a relatively (shockingly) low price. I'm seeing it available from various retailers for $400-$425.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Ive been eyeing this piece..who got the best deal? Or should i wait for block Friday after tnx giving

Does it also come with a free CornerShot chassis?
biggrin.gif

Jokes aside though, that is a good looking and rugged looking pistol. Israel does not fuck around when it comes to quality in weapons manufacturing. Masada is also the name of a battle where an entire community of over 970 Jews fought to the death rather than submit to Roman control. Sounds like this thing means business, through and through.

This is a nice gun packed full of features. Sub $400 in some places. Highly recommend. Cons: holsters not as plentiful.

Attachments

• 1EF46148-6106-45C6-832F-72818A544AAA.jpeg
    1EF46148-6106-45C6-832F-72818A544AAA.jpeg
    576.3 KB · Views: 66
The price point is really quite amazing. I'd love to hear more about your shooting experience with it.