• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Jack Ryan season 3

Some interesting bits. One of the foreign leaders looks a lot like Zelensky. The Czechs are a mish-mash of Poland and the Ukraine. Only on the 3rd episode but curious about what they are trying to telegraph. The earlier promo bits kinda made it look J6-ish but not the case so far.

It was good…but not great. More cerebral than previous seasons, but both my wife and I fell asleep during more than one episode.

only sticking point for me was how he pronounced “Ramstein” in one of the later episodes…. Having lived in Ramstein village, it’s pronounced like “stine” not “steen” dumb ass.

He probably calls a Porsche a ‘poorsh‘ too... :cautious:

It was good…but not great. More cerebral than previous seasons, but both my wife and I fell asleep during more than one episode.

only sticking point for me was how he pronounced “Ramstein” in one of the later episodes…. Having lived in Ramstein village, it’s pronounced like “stine” not “steen” dumb ass.

He probably calls a Porsche a ‘poorsh‘ too... :cautious:
That is because in German
EI is always I
IE is always E

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Meh, watched this season finally...all the way through and wasn’t impressed in the slightest. I thought it was the worst season yet. Certainly not worth a 3 year wait or however long it’s been.

I made it a few episodes in and gave up, just like season 2

Let me some up Season 3 for you:

Jack Ryan: "We were wrong, this was the real plan all along!!!" Again, and again, and again, like four fucking times... at some point you stop being wrong and you're just fucking incompetent