• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Jackass Movies 1&2

Krav69

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2007
I recently had occassion to watch the Jackass 1&2 movies, the movies that paralleled the MTV show "Jackass". Oh the things that I have seen...

A giant fat guy takes a dump in the "Fart Mask" and made Steve-O throw up; A guy takes a dump in a display model toilet in a hardware store (after already crapping his pants in a parking lot); Steve-O jams a fish hook through his cheek and uses himself as bait for mako sharks, and kicks one in the face; a guy pees on a snowcone and eats it; the crew launches bottle rockets out of their bungholes; a guy gets branded with a heated up cattle brand, in the shape of a penis; the gang dresses up as terrorists by covering their faces in pubic hairs shaved from their friends; a guy gets the crap beat outta him by a girl; they put leaches on their nutsacks; Johnny Knoxville dresses up as an old man with his crank hanging out; they rent a car and trash it, then return it like nothing happened; they lock a guy in a horse trailer and throw in a cobra; they stage golf cart races in uptight country clubs; the guys wrestle alligators in speedos; Steve-O gets a tattoo while driving off-road; they become horse semen collectors; and there are brutal wipeouts from all forms of ridiculous stunts.

So anyway, if you are looking for a great series of movies with epic sphincter problems, scorched bungholes and shaved crankshafts, then this is the movie for you!

In this reviewer's opinion, the movies are awesome, but one should not eat prior to any viewing, and be ready to fast-forward through anything vomit and poop related. Also, the movie would not necessarily lend itself to date night, as I doubt any guy would score after seeing these movie with some hottie with nice hooters.

Re: Jackass Movies 1&2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Krav69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In this reviewer's opinion, the movies are awesome, but one should not eat prior to any viewing, and be ready to fast-forward through anything vomit and poop related. Also, the movie would not necessarily lend itself to date night, as I doubt any guy would score after seeing these movie with some hottie with nice hooters.
</div></div>

Yeah, I agree wholeheartedly. Matter of fact, when I saw the second one the theater was half filled with people who did not know what they were getting into. I felt kinda weird that I was one of the few in tears because I laughed so hard while others were leaving the theater because they couldn't handle it.

Josh

These movies are great. If you are a retarded 15-year-old.

Fart mask almost made the dude sitting behind us throw up in the theater. Funny f*#k up stuff. So put me in the 14 1/2 year old retard group.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zia shooter 1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fart mask almost made the dude sitting behind us throw up in the theater. Funny f*#k up stuff. So put me in the 14 1/2 year old retard group. </div></div>

Yeah, I was turning a little green around the gills as well.

It just had to be a hulking fat former Marine that dropped that duece, so you KNOW that was worse than it looked.

Call me wierd if you like.
It seems to me to be an attack on the "created in God's own image" part of us. You know, the basis for human dignity? MTV wouldn't be hostile toward God or His image would they?

One I try to live by:
Garbage in, garbage out.
Junk images are kind of like junk food, only they last longer.

I know: lighten up.
I just have a different opinion and I find clean humor more creative anyways...
To each his own...