• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Jackastan has fell

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
Reaping the sowed seed in Ms, this shit is spreading across this country like a wild fire. Places in Bama are getting/moving to this point as well. Quality vigilantly hunting is the only thing that will stop it, an you can take that to the bank.

We used to show cattle at the Dixie National down there in Jackson. The first time we went down there I forgot some odds and ends and needed a hardware store. There was a trailer of workers rolling around picking up trash so I asked one of them where the closest store was. He told me there was one just down the street, but I didnt belong there. Told me to drive to Pearl 10 min up the road. As the trailer was rolling away I noticed they all were wearing green and white jump suits under their jackets, and they were riding with an armed guard. If a trailer full of convicts thinks that a hardware store is unfit, I’m not going to argue. Later that day I was having a nice conversation with the fire marshall in the parking lot on the fairgrounds. She asked me if I had a firearm on me, and I told her it was in the truck. She informed me that was a poor place for it. She then told my wife and father in law that Mississippi had plenty of gun shops that sell pistols and concealment holsters and she recommended that they take advantage. Went on to tell me that one of the rodeo boys got shot across the street because some hood rat asked for his wallet. Old boy told him to fuck off, so the dude killed him. Morning news was nothing but murder stories. Everything about Jackson MS is a shit hole.

Funny comment.....

"Will someone please tell me how much plywood to cover jackson."

I love honest humanity when they speak to the root of a problem with humor.

When you have been told your whole life that nothing you do is wrong, because you are a victim. You wind up with Chicago, Jackson, and Baltimore.

Then when someone like Candice Owens points out the obvious, she becomes an Aunt Tom. But there is hope when she and many other black people start to point out the obvious. Ferguson was when the Left started heading for the ramp to jump the shark. It won't change overnight, but it is starting to change. Eyes are opening.

I don’t live far from Jackson. Definitely a sad state of affairs. Wasn’t that long ago a guy was in town for a fishing tournament and got shot while trying to stop somebody from stealing stuff out of his boat while it was parked outside his motel.

Yeah I live south of Jackson about an hour. I have to go up there for work often and never stay in the city.