• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jackets

I feel ashamed..... between hunting and shooting equip.....75% of my basement is taken up..... course I live in the north.....

I had to check the closet. My wife likes to give me grief about my jackets. I've only got 16, including the ghillie. Mostly Filson and Carhartt, but my favorite is a Barbour SAS disruptor pattern smock. For turkey hunting.

Anyone have their jacket custom made?

I sorta had my flying jacket custom made because I had them make it without the fur cuffs and without fur at the wasteline because if I wore it and it got wet I did'nt want all that Lambswool dripping water down my A$$ and wrists and I asked them to fit two pockets on it because until then they never made them with pockets, which they did and the edges are Leather Bound, To this Day I have Never seen anything so Perfect.

Now they Even make one half the thickness for Morgan and E-Type and Lotus Drivers so folks with convertables can drive them in winter, Mine will keep you warm no matter how cold it gets PERIOD,

John

hessian , That's the spirit , Saying you only have 16 Jackets is what more of us need to say and as for getting grief from those indoors ...... Bring up pairs of shoes and watch them shut up shop ! :D

1 Canada Goose Peace Keeper Snow Mantra Parka
1 Alpha Industries Alaskan Extreme Cold Weather Parka
1 The North Face Mcmurdo Parka
1 Sundridge Alaskan Match fishing Parka/Suit
1 Sundridge Match Parka Suit
1 Irvin WWII sheep Skin Bomber Jacket
1 DrizzaBone full Length Duster
1 DrizzaBone 3/4 Duster
1 LandRover Barbour shooting jacket
1 LandRover Bomber/WindCheater
1 All Leather Letterman Jacket
1 Leather Motor Cycle Jacket
! 1966 M65 Combat Jacket
1 Peter Storm GoreTex Jacket with zip in Fleece (Black)
1 Snap-On Jaguar Racing Team Jacket
1 Snap-On Insulated Bomber Jacket

1 Very Expensive Navy Cashmere Overcoat,

Im still counting and thats without the ones that has been sold?????

John

Langlitz Leathers in Portland, Oregon. Ever in the area drop in for a visit. Quite a Shop.

Products | Langlitz Leathers

At one point, several years back I believe they were backordered almost 3 years. I have a Columbia jacket and a matching set of pants. Tough as nails, look great and comfortable.
As I tend to carry off duty, I even had them add a small "pistol pocket" to the left side for my 2" M-60 Smith.

FN in MT

Any of these companies made products in tall or long??

nothing thats is a decent range is, columbia makes tall, and cabelas has tall but both are not really in my experience anyway. I have condor and rothco jackets and both are ok but dont get worn as much because they barely hit the top of my beltline and if i am moving much they slide up. I'm waiting on Beyond Clothing to open up their custom line but looking at standard pricing I might not want to spend the coin on them. Wild things tactical also custom builds but not in the sizing more in the style. Duluth Trading makes a decent fleece but its a lint magnet and really not to durable.

nothing thats is a decent range is, columbia makes tall, and cabelas has tall but both are not really in my experience anyway. I have condor and rothco jackets and both are ok but dont get worn as much because they barely hit the top of my beltline and if i am moving much they slide up. I'm waiting on Beyond Clothing to open up their custom line but looking at standard pricing I might not want to spend the coin on them. Wild things tactical also custom builds but not in the sizing more in the style. Duluth Trading makes a decent fleece but its a lint magnet and really not to durable.

Thanks for the feedback. One of the issues of being a 6'6" ectomorph with 37" sleeve length.....