• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

JACKPOT SHOOT(BLUFF CREEK SHOOTOUT)

casey estep

Private
Minuteman
May 19, 2011
Oklahoma
BLUFFCREEKJACKPOTSHOOT.jpg

Re: JACKPOT SHOOT(BLUFF CREEK SHOOTOUT)

Directions for the shoot on May 19th.
3.5 Miles East of the town of Bray to Morrison rd.
South on Morrison rd. 2.6 miles. Shoot is on west side of road. There will be some signs to help. Gonna start early to beat the heat. A start time will be posted by this weekend or call one of the numbers on the flyer.

If all goes well I will be there. Just so I know which gun to bring what would be the max yardage 500 yd ? 1000?

Gary

Distances will be between 250 to 1150 yds. Most targets are under 1000 but several are beyond. Weather is looking good for saturday. Planning a 7:30 meeting time and be on line to shoot by 8:00. If anybody has any conserns with that then please let me know.

Correction on the directions. It is a hair over 5 miles south on Morrison rd. not 2.6. My bad!

I hope all that attended the shoot had a good time. Had a total of nine shooters with Brody Ward taking home the money. Good job on that! It was a little windy but still a nice day to shoot. If there are any suggestions please let us know and we will let yall know when we are having another.

While not many people showed up, this was a really well setup and thought out match. Target distances and sizes were appropriate and the troop format was enjoyable. I'm looking forward to seeing some info on the match you're putting on in ND.