• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jackson Lee: Arms Dealer Freed in Griner Swap ‘Has Not Killed Americans’ — ‘His Weapons Might Have Been Used to Kill Americans’

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) stated that Viktor Bout, the arms dealer who was serving time in prison for agreeing to supply weapons to U.S. agents posing as Colombian terrorists to kill Americans, freed by the Biden administration in the prisoner swap to secure the release of Brittney Griner from Russia, is “a nasty, bad” person, but “He has not killed Americans.” Although, Jackson Lee noted that Bout’s “weapons might have been used to kill Americans.”

Jackson Lee stated, “Let me say this, no one knows the story of Paul — of the weapons dealer, if you will. And — as the facts would tell them, he was sentenced to 25 years, he served 11 to 16 years, I don’t know the — I can’t remember the exact number. But in actuality, his weapons might have been used to kill Americans. He has not killed Americans. I’m not saying he’s not a nasty, bad guy. But I will tell you that I believe that Americans should know that the sovereignty of their nation will always be behind them and they’ll never be forgotten. Brittney Griner deserved this fight to be put forward. So does Paul Whelan.”

Not surprised at all considering the moron who spouted it!

On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) stated that Viktor Bout, the arms dealer who was serving time in prison for agreeing to supply weapons to U.S. agents posing as Colombian terrorists to kill Americans, freed by the Biden administration in the prisoner swap to secure the release of Brittney Griner from Russia, is “a nasty, bad” person, but “He has not killed Americans.” Although, Jackson Lee noted that Bout’s “weapons might have been used to kill Americans.”

Jackson Lee stated, “Let me say this, no one knows the story of Paul — of the weapons dealer, if you will. And — as the facts would tell them, he was sentenced to 25 years, he served 11 to 16 years, I don’t know the — I can’t remember the exact number. But in actuality, his weapons might have been used to kill Americans. He has not killed Americans. I’m not saying he’s not a nasty, bad guy. But I will tell you that I believe that Americans should know that the sovereignty of their nation will always be behind them and they’ll never be forgotten. Brittney Griner deserved this fight to be put forward. So does Paul Whelan.”

Not surprised at all considering the moron who spouted it!
Good timing. We left him a bunch of shit in Afghanistan and tons more in Ukraine to sell. Hope he burns the country side with it.

Reactions: camocorvette
I find it funny that Paul Whelan keeps getting brought up just because he's a marine vet. He's a fucking POS. He was dishonorably discharged for larceny and was quite clearly a spy, who gives a fuck if he's a vet when he didn't serve honorably. Let him rot. Everyone in that business knows that if you get made you're on your own and nobody is coming to save you.

The whole thing is fucked, Griner broke Russian laws and Bout broke US laws no matter how big or small their crimes were. They should both have been left to ride out their sentences.

• Love
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Bout allowed West African children to engage in the most violent tendencies of the adolescent mind with the most excellent hardware you are prevented from having.

Some brutal people used that to their advantage.

So while Leonardo bemoans that reality in his movies we release the guy that made it happen for a spoiled man child.

2BA79B73-CB86-4115-8C76-BAA5AAD8B456.jpeg