• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Jacksonville, FL area Member Link Up

TheChad-->

Veteran Shooter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2012
Texas
Alright havent seen a good thread for Jax area shooters to link up and go shoot!! I frequent BSF and am currently awaiting a new custom build so I will be out for at least 8 weeks. Sounds like a good time to make connections.

Well rifle build is coming along! Should be out shooting in about a month. Would like to get a group together and go shooting on a semi-regular basis.

Well rifle build is coming along! Should be out shooting in about a month. Would like to get a group together and go shooting on a semi-regular basis.

A friend and I go shoot at Bradford regularly. Are you qualified for the 850 range? We won't be able to get back out there till end of april though.

Have you been to any of the spotter sniper matches? They are a lot of fun.

i too shoot at bradford and also qualified on the 850.. if any of you guys wanna hook up and go down and sling some lead lemme know.. i can talk to a few other qualified shooters and maybe make a day of it..

Sounds like a deal! I have not qualed on the 850 yet, im between rifles and will when I receive my new build. Hopefully It should come in a few weeks, but the scope might be another month! I ordered a Leupold ER/T direct from Leupold and they are takin forever, but thats par for the coarse right now... I do go out there often and shoot handguns though. Id be OK with spotting for you guys while I wait on my rifle though.

Chad

Well... Custom build is complete and ill be headin down to Bradford on the 29th of June to get it all sighted in and my accessories calibrated. If anyone wants to come out and meet up let me know!