• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JAE-700 J Allen Remington 700 Stock??

BrokenSailor

Private
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2011
NorthEast
www.esoutfitter.com
I was looking at the J Allen Stock for the Rem 700 and was wondering if anyone out there had one? It accepts AICS mags. I was going to go with a AICS stock and Viper skins until I saw this.

I have two JA stocks on two of my M14s and like them. Wondering how the 700 shooters out there think of this 700 Rem model.

JAE-700_CoyoteBrown.jpg

JAE-700_SHOT_2011.jpg

Re: JAE-700 J Allen Remington 700 Stock??

call JAE and see if they will sale you one. This is the Unicorn of stocks. People have seen it in pictures but no one has ever seen JAE actually sale them to the consumers. They have promised a lot but it has pretty much turned into a joke. Looks nice but...try getting one. If you do get one please let us know.

They started shipping a little over a month ago:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=527736

But, there are a lot of people who put deposits down over the past few years, so I wouldn't expect to be able to buy one off the shelf until later this year. Once people see that these are actually shipping, I wouldn't be surprised if a new group of people who were skeptical flooded in new orders as well.

They jsut recently started shipping. I have been waiting 9 months for mine, should get it next month (10 month lead time when i ordered)..CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!

Yeah I called to order last week and she told me ten months wait. With the garbage rem 700 sps stock on there now I think I'll just go with something else. Can't wait ten months lol.

My next build will be on a JAE, i know it sounds crank as but they just look soooooo cool.