• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD JAE Chassis for sale

BrotherhoodArms

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Greetings:

Boss had a few JAE chassis' that were in the boss's personal collection and he wants them gone as they are sitting around currently. Each chassis comes as you see pictured. The orange and blue ones have ARCA rails on them.

The red one is in really good condition as it was just sent to JAE for refurbishment just before they went out of business. The orange one is middle of the roady for condition, not amazing, but not bad. The blue one is rode hard and put up wet. If you want more pictures I can get them to you.

Red is $1200 shipped
Orange is $1200 shipped
Blue is $1200 shipped

Paypal friends and family to the boss's account would be preferred, but we could work out something different if needed.

Jeremy
605-878-4867

Attachments

• IMG_4870.JPG
    IMG_4870.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 499
  • IMG_4872.JPG
    IMG_4872.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 463
Last edited:
Man I love these chassis.

Damn if I wasn’t so attached to my AI AX chassis’s I’d snag that orange one 😍

Reactions: Chief_Rick
Greetings:

Boss had a few JAE chassis' that were in the boss's personal collection and he wants them gone as they are sitting around currently. Each chassis comes as you see pictured. The orange and blue ones have ARCA rails on them.

The red one is in really good condition as it was just sent to JAE for refurbishment just before they went out of business. The orange one is middle of the roady for condition, not amazing, but not bad. The blue one is rode hard and put up wet. If you want more pictures I can get them to you.

Red is $1200 shipped
Orange is $1200 shipped
Blue is $1200 shipped

Paypal friends and family to the boss's account would be preferred, but we could work out something different if needed.

Jeremy
605-878-4867
Willing to sell one of the Arca rails separately?

The more I look at these the more I love their look and ergonomics! They are are sharp! Wish the ole wallet would share the same opinion haha GLWS!

Looking at the red and orange. Could you provide more pictures please? The condition of the orange will determine selection because I want that rail 😏

Do these used chassis come with the action mounting bolts/screws or are they missing like the MPA chassis I purchased off your site?

Stock only, no screws, no spacers.

If you need action screws for them I'd recommend going to your hardware store, buying some button head screws and use a dremel to cut them to length. Done it many times, and costs about $2.

Jeremy

Last edited: