• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

James O’Keefe strikes again!

I saw some of that. The useless stooge. They are starting out with the claim that "DEIA" soldiers perform better than non. With no data or evidence. And he could care less.

I love when the Air Force stated that he doesn’t speak for the Air Force, he just admits his job is to circumvent the constitution and deprive people of their rights based on their skin color, he is just supposed to do it quietly evidently, so I don’t see that he doesn’t speak on behalf of the Air Force as a defense.

man I was always so hopeful one of my boys would decide to join the military, but now idk... I'd still support him, but I'd be worried about different things now...

Agreed! Glad my boys didn't go military.
I've already told mine it's not an option. No way in hell I'm going to allow that nor a police officer this day and age. This insanity may go away some when Trump gets in there, but they always end up gaining more ground than they lose.

That pendulum does swing to the right and to the left but the left it never swings back right as much as it went left.

I'll bet China and Russia have spy's studying that program so they can copy it to make their military more effective.
DEI is a Soviet Active Measures/ ideological warfare program designed specifically to undermine military readiness, erode the fabric of US industrial power, and weaken the US overall. It literally has nothing to do with civil rights.

Reactions: Milf Dots