• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms James River Armory 1942 USMC Sniper

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Found this for sale on my local Gun Trader. Ive go no dog in the fight here, just thought someone might be interested. If so PM me and Ill hook you up with the owner. Its in Virginia so you'd have to pay shipping to your FFL if you dont live in Va.
    =====================================
    James River Armory 1942 USMC Sniper - Built using original Remington-made high number World War II M1903 actions and turned-down bolts. New Criterion barrel. Receiver is is carefully drilled and tapped using replicas of the original rings and mounts and an exacting copy of the Hi-Lux scope. The rifle eshas military parkerized finish with reproduction American walnut "C" stock furniture which is identical to the originals, which includes replica cartouches similar to the originals. Purchased new in 2012 and fired 10 times.

I am open to trades. Looking for antique Winchester (no 94s) and Marlin lever guns. Will also consider milsurp. Open to a Glock 19 gen4 or earlier. Am also interested in Antique pistols.

Asking $2500.00, buyer pays transfer at FFL of their choice. best method of contact is PM.

1611460434294.png

1611460539089.png