• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Jason@EuroOptic

Yeah Jason is a good guy. They all are, but I deal with Jason almost exclusively. Jason took over for me when Alex stopped taking orders himself, hehe.

Jason and Ari have been outstanding, in my experiences. They’re my go to for optics, Pennsylvania accents aside, haha!

The EO team is all around great. Never a bad experience with them and I always recommend them to others (providing it is something they carry). Between them and Mile High, all of the bases are covered.

I stopped by there a couple weeks ago. Blew me away at service and selection. Class act for sure.

Quality guy for sure. He gave me a solid deal on my k525i last year. They had an absurd deal on a vx6hd i jumped on for dads saum.

Ordered a Trijicon type 2 RMR from them yesterday. Been wanting one of these for my carry G19 for awhile.

I buy 90% of my goods from Jason @ EO. Fantastic deals, outstanding CS.

He and his crew came out a few years ago to help me decimate a huge local prairie dog county. They drove a 4WD Ford Van filled with ammo/cool rifles/cans/Spotters/cameras etc. Real quality people and shooters. We decimated the population; smacking a couple thou prairie poodles over 2 days.

What a blast.

I recommend EO and specifically Jason to all my crew.

EO took the time to do it right when I bought my Razor from them. I highly recommend them too.

called Jason up to order my first scope from EO on Monday. Guy is super helpful and gave me a little discount. Bought a razor gen ii 4.5-27. Should be here tomorrow

Jason B is a hell of a guy! EuroOptic is my go to source for anything optic related. Scopes, Red Dots, Range Finders, even Night Vision if you want it. Great crew they have working for them. Always quick to ship and offer a great deal.

Just wanted to give Jason a shout out.
They already had the best price on the scope I was looking at
and then took a few more bucks off and then a great discount on some rings.
Was very helpful with choosing the right height.
Blew my load on that purchase.

Yep a good guy