• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JD machine tech builds

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
stopped by their shop and took some pics of some of their builds they had completed for customers

7.62 with 13.7" barrel with permanantly affixed pig, to make it a legal 16"
492655d8.jpg

84fb343b.jpg

and a SPR build they were finishing up
1cbdf828.jpg

Re: JD machine tech builds

What upper and lower are those 7.62's built on? Pretty slick set up.

theirs, they make 7.62 uppers and lowers, they also make ar15 uppers and lowers for a TON of companies. which is the reason you don't hear about them much cuz individual sales isn't their main source of income but they are MUCH cheaper then teh companies they sell to. i try to tell people they make some of the nicest i have seen by a LONG shot, they are just awesome quality thus why i now have two full sets and a extra upper, lmao.

I might have to look into em a little better... that 7.62 would be a perfect addition to my safe! Got a web site for us?

The DPMS AP4s look the same. Now know why...

Is the 13.7 with the KX3 their first build of that type? Just wondering because I've heard of 308 AR's having functioning problems with barrels that short. Mostly Armalite pattern though, which is mid length gas. I know that rifle pictured there must be a carbine length gas.

they have had no issues with the guy i have talked to who own them, they just made this shorty with the KX3. i think the KX3 is the key there with it helping the rifle "think" it has a longer barrel with that little extra back pressure.

website is

http://jdmachinetech.com/

just ask for Rob or jesse they are who you need to talk to, the girl at the front counter is pretty rude (hot but rude) so be patient.

Those are some nice looking set-ups.