• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jessie Ventura In court suing Chris Kyle's family

Jesse was UDT. UDT was later merged with the seals, but Jesse was not a seal. I am getting tired of his b.s. lies and trying to be in the spotlight all of the time. I cant believe I voted for him as governor and even bought his stupid action figures. Once he was governor, all he did is cry like a bitch that the media was after him. Boo-hoo! That's what the media does to politicians. It is going to be interesting to see if he gets any coin out of the Kyle estate. There are witnesses that say that he did not get punched, and there are witnesses that say he did. The problem is that he would have to prove that he was somehow injured either monetarily or his rep was hurt. Good luck jackass! I think suing a widow of a "real" military hero is a lose-lose situation no matter what. Anyways, I got these god-damn useless Ventura the governor, football coach, and navy seal dolls that are worth less now than when I bought them clearance at K-Mart. They should make a Jesse the jackass doll and use the proceeds to help cover the wife's lawyers fees. Sorry on my venting.

I hated both his Ace Ventura movies. Seriously, this guy needs to GTFO of the spotlight and start showing some class by ending this stupid lawsuit. You're going to sue the family of a murdered man...go fuck yourself Jessie.

No,no,no...He wasn't in "Ace Ventura". He was in "Ass Ventura". it was entirely filmed here is sunny Minnesota. Lol.

I read somewhere that Venturas brother was UDT and somehow he got into UDT by a favor. Or special treatment and special favored looks at selection. He is very quick to tell you that he's a seal. I have a family member who is a medically retired seal, and I love to get him going bout jessie the body!!! Lol. He goes off the deep end.

In order to collect from Kyle's estate he has to first have a plaintiff's verdict and then prove financial damages
Just think how many witnesses who would gladly testify that Jesse Ventura is not worth squat and that he is a complete A-- H---
They would be lining up around the courthouse block!

I cant believe I voted for him as governor and even bought his stupid action figures.

You know you didn't have to divulge that, right? Of course, we've already established that you have very poor decision making skills.

Jessie Ventura In court suing Chris Kyle's family

1) Whether you like it or not, Ventura was a SEAL: He graduated BUDS 58.

You can argue whether he was called UDT (Underwater Demolition Team) or SEAL on the basis that there were no SEALs when it was all UDT, but it's the same thing. UDT is still part of BUD/S (Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL).

2) The lawsuit was against Chris Kyle and the allegations were against him. The involvement of his widow is only a necessary legal fiction because that's how the system works.

Chris was very much alive at the time he allegedly punched Ventura. A claim doesn't automatically vanish just because a defendant happens to expire. It was the court which ordered that Chris's widow be substituted as defendant. That's because she is the one who stands to benefit from Chris's estate - the entity that gets the profits from the alleged defamation.

So the lawsuit is not really against Chris Kyle's widow, or against his family, it's against his estate with his wife standing in his shoes for administrative reasons.

Not dropping the lawsuit is classless, but there's a lot of money involved and it's not Ventura's fault that Chris died.

Last edited:
and it's not Ventura's fault that Chris died.

Ah, yes.... but the yarn that could be spun on the suspicious nature of Kyle’s death and the death of his close friends and (IIRC) team mates that were left to die in Benghazi would be a far more interesting tale than Jessie’s normal 9/11 inside job BS...

He may be his own worst enemy...
The amazing Jesse Ventura lawsuit, explained - The Washington Post

http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_...d-saying-seal-probably-deserved-it?source=rss

Rosemary deShazo, a Utah doctor who is the sister of a SEAL, was also at the wake. She and her sister Laura posed for a photo with Ventura. Her sister testified Monday that she saw the former governor get punched; deShazo said she didn't see the fight.
But she said she heard Ventura say Michael Monsoor -- the slain SEAL for whom the wake was being held -- "probably deserved it."
Ventura said "they die all the time," she testified.

Last edited:

You can argue whether he was called UDT (Underwater Demolition Team) or SEAL on the basis that there were no SEALs when it was all UDT, but it's the same thing. UDT is still part of BUD/S (Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL).

Sorry, not true. (NEC) Means Navy enlisted classification. It's a code all enlisted guys have that tells what their warfare specialty is. UDT guys were 5321s and SEALs were 5326s. You had to serve in a SEAL Team for at least six months before you qualified as a 26."

I personally find it distasteful how everyone these days automatically sues for every injury. That being said, if Kyle lied in his book that is wrong. If it was true that the fight actually happened, then obviously the lawsuit is very low. To me it all hinges on whether or not the fight happened. He either punched him or not.

The interesting thing in this case is that usually someone sues for getting punched in the face even though they deserved it. In this case, if Ventura really said what is claimed, then he deserved a punch in the face but is actually suing because he says he didn't get punched in the face. If I was the judge, I would ask Ventura if he indeed said that Mansoor "deserved it." If so, my ruling would be that Mansoor's relatives get to punch Jesse in the face, and then dismiss jesse's lawsuit for not getting punched. Boom, problem solved.

From
Jesse Ventura trial: Witness saw him decked by punch - TwinCities.com

July 16th,

Count another former Navy SEAL among the witnesses who say they saw parts of a fight between Jesse Ventura and Chris Kyle at a Coronado, Calif., bar.

Jeremiah Dinnell, who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, testified Wednesday that he saw Kyle knock Ventura to the ground with a punch. He said the incident came after Ventura spent the evening badmouthing the Iraq war and fallen soldiers at a wake.

Dinnell said he and others heard Ventura going on a tirade against the war in Iraq. He thought the former Minnesota governor would be savvy enough to know the crowd -- which included family members of slain SEALs -- didn't want to hear that.

But "he didn't care," Dinnell said. "It was about him."

Before he got hit, Dinnell said Ventura also said the SEALs "deserve to lose a few" in the war. Ventura vehemently denies he said that, and claims he would never say anything like it.

Last edited:

2) The lawsuit was against Chris Kyle and the allegations were against him. The involvement of his widow is only a necessary legal fiction because that's how the system works.

Chris was very much alive at the time he allegedly punched Ventura. A claim doesn't automatically vanish just because a defendant happens to expire. It was the court which ordered that Chris's widow be substituted as defendant. That's because she is the one who stands to benefit from Chris's estate - the entity that gets the profits from the alleged defamation.

So the lawsuit is not really against Chris Kyle's widow, or against his family, it's against his estate with his wife standing in his shoes for administrative reasons.

Not dropping the lawsuit is classless, but there's a lot of money involved and it's not Ventura's fault that Chris died.

Graham, ever read QBVII? The judgement was 1 pound. Give Ventura $1.00.

Anyways, I got these god-damn useless Ventura the governor, football coach, and navy seal dolls that are worth less now than when I bought them clearance at K-Mart. They should make a Jesse the jackass doll and use the proceeds to help cover the wife's lawyers fees. Sorry on my venting.

What are you doing collecting DOLLS in the first place!?!?!!

Yahoo News said:
Besides the financial hit, Ventura said Kyle's story hurt his reputation within the tight-knit SEAL community. He said he no longer feels welcome at reunions.
"It's a hole in my heart," he testified.
Now that there is some funny shit.

What are you doing collecting DOLLS in the first place!?!?!!
Investment in case he ever ran for president. When I looked at action figures that I had when I was a kid in the 1980's that were going for $800 on ebay, I figured it was worth the gamble at $7 apiece. I sold my skateboard for $700, I sold my boombox for $475. I have bought 3 rifles with the old crap I have sold to idiots on ebay. Laugh it up boys! Besides, if I was French, I would have taken them out of the package and made love to them already!

Sorry, not true. (NEC) Means Navy enlisted classification. It's a code all enlisted guys have that tells what their warfare specialty is. UDT guys were 5321s and SEALs were 5326s. You had to serve in a SEAL Team for at least six months before you qualified as a 26."

Graham???

Graham???

IIRC when Ventura was running for Governor and running his suck about being a SEAL the issue of his bona fides came up, and it was established that he had in fact completed BUDs and served in a reserve SEAL platoon or something at some point and was entitled to refer to himself as a SEAL. There was some commentary from "real" SEALs that had no use for him, but none at the time denied that technically he wasn't lying.

I really can't bring myself to devote energy at this point to pulling up all that old crap at midnight, but if I think about it tomorrow I'll see if I can find it again.

Investment in case he ever ran for president. When I looked at action figures that I had when I was a kid in the 1980's that were going for $800 on ebay, I figured it was worth the gamble at $7 apiece. I sold my skateboard for $700, I sold my boombox for $475. I have bought 3 rifles with the old crap I have sold to idiots on ebay. Laugh it up boys! Besides, if I was French, I would have taken them out of the package and made love to them already!

I BB/Pellet gunned all my dollies to death when I was a kid......GI Joe in his submarine and while riding his RIB - mofo didnt realize the rubber shark was of little concern with a Crossman .22 headed his way.

Lone Ranger on Silver was the shit until I shot one of the horses legs off and he had to walk his patrol. It was okay though because Black Bart or whoever his arch nemisis was stood right beside him as he absorbed hot steel from the Daisy lever action.

I used to hunt for Fisher Price schoolhouses in the trash because the 1/32 scale Airfix rubber soldiers could be placed in the windows and from my basement hide my single pump M1 Carbine sent them to the gates of hell.

Should have never shot the WWII steel pot shell though as the .22 pellet ricocheted and nailed my friend right in the nuts. Cant get that visual of a pasty white kid doubled over in pain wearing early 80's summer attire - high white sox, Nike Cortez sneakers, red short shorts with white piping, and 3/4 sleeve baseball shirt - out of my mind. Worst part was it dented a nice steel pot.

Probably destroyed an .308 AI's worth of treasures when I was a kid.

Last edited:
IIRC when Ventura was running for Governor and running his suck about being a SEAL the issue of his bona fides came up, and it was established that he had in fact completed BUDs and served in a reserve SEAL platoon or something at some point and was entitled to refer to himself as a SEAL. There was some commentary from "real" SEALs that had no use for him, but none at the time denied that technically he wasn't lying.

I really can't bring myself to devote energy at this point to pulling up all that old crap at midnight, but if I think about it tomorrow I'll see if I can find it again.

Two ways to really find out; a page two from his service record or his DD214.

Same here. Used to cut the baseball cards from the cereal box's in the 50's and shoot them with a Red-Ryder as well. Could have been rich so I've been told, but they did make good targets.
Also remember the lever gun would discharge (w/o pulling the trigger) if you had it cocked and tried to add more BB's. Did that Once and once only. It was hard to twist the barrel cap to get the cover to rotate so I could fill it up, so I took my left hand and twisted as hard as I could and she put one into my hand. Dad was not impressed at all, but I recall him asking if I had learned and thing from it!

Sorry everyone for the off topic.

They must have corrected that by the time Daisy came up with the replica 1894 lever gun. Mine loaded through a gate on the side just like the real thing. I remember the one you speak of and it was an earlier model. Where as yours had wood stocks mine was brown plastic with very few FPS behind the BB's. Compared to what I do now though it was easy to reload for.

Okay, just to prove to myself that I wasn't hallucinating, I went back and dug up the (obscure) references to Ventura having served as a reservist in SEAL Team 1. The overwhelming opinion nowadays is that he was UDT and not a SEAL. I obviously have no right to call him out one way or another because I wasn't in NSW, but here are a couple of links mentioning his reserve SEAL time.

List of Navy SEALs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Military People

The guys who earned the title have to make the determination on his status.

I am shocked that so many people here, and elsewhere, seem to be unable to acknowledge that some people deserve to be sued.

I'm not saying that this is one of those cases, but there seem to be a lot of know-it-alls here who think they do.

-Worth reading the article- but here is the short verion.
Jesse Ventura trial: Who's telling the truth? Jury gets case - TwinCities.com

It would take 11 witnesses and a decorated Navy SEAL lying under oath for jurors to side with Jesse Ventura in his defamation case against Chris Kyle, defense attorneys said Tuesday. Ventura's lawyers argued the accounts of those witnesses were so full of holes and inconsistencies that it's not hard to see how they got it wrong.

The two sides made their closing arguments Tuesday before they handed off the two-week-long trial to a jury of six men and four women. At issue: whether Kyle, a SEAL sniper-turned-author, made up a story about punching out the former Minnesota governor at a Coronado, Calif., bar in 2006.

Jurors were instructed to focus their deliberations on whether Ventura made offensive statements -- that he hated America, that SEALs were killing innocent people in Iraq and that they deserved to lose men at war. For Ventura to win, they must find the story was false and that Kyle knew as much or told it without regard for the truth.

Jurors got the case around noon Tuesday. If needed, they will deliberate until 4:30 p.m., then resume the next morning.

Last edited:
Olson said Kyle’s claims that Ventura said he hated America, thought the U.S. military was killing innocent civilians in Iraq and that the SEALs “deserve to lose a few” had made him a pariah in the community that mattered most to him — the brotherhood of current and former SEALs.

Regardless of the verdict, he will never get that back.

Regardless of the verdict, he will never get that back.

You build respect (your rep) in "drips" , you uphold it everyday by your actions and words. If your rep ain't real you loose it in buckets

Trauma1

So if he wins, does that restore his reputation???? I think he just ran out of weed and needs to buy a few more bales of it so he can grow another nasty dreadlock mustache like he had a few years back. Hell, if I had the money, I would just pay him to go away.

I BB/Pellet gunned all my dollies to death when I was a kid......GI Joe in his submarine and while riding his RIB - mofo didnt realize the rubber shark was of little concern with a Crossman .22 headed his way.

Lone Ranger on Silver was the shit until I shot one of the horses legs off and he had to walk his patrol. It was okay though because Black Bart or whoever his arch nemisis was stood right beside him as he absorbed hot steel from the Daisy lever action.

I used to hunt for Fisher Price schoolhouses in the trash because the 1/32 scale Airfix rubber soldiers could be placed in the windows and from my basement hide my single pump M1 Carbine sent them to the gates of hell.

Should have never shot the WWII steel pot shell though as the .22 pellet ricocheted and nailed my friend right in the nuts. Cant get that visual of a pasty white kid doubled over in pain wearing early 80's summer attire - high white sox, Nike Cortez sneakers, red short shorts with white piping, and 3/4 sleeve baseball shirt - out of my mind. Worst part was it dented a nice steel pot.

Probably destroyed an .308 AI's worth of treasures when I was a kid.
I have one of those too. 1947

Attachments

• P1020565 (1024x576).jpg
    P1020565 (1024x576).jpg
    330 KB · Views: 8
I have one of those too. 1947

Sweet Red Ryder.

Bought my son one this past spring. Disapppointed because the lever is now some polymer material, trigger is plastic and its made in Chinois. Ill likely get my daughtr the pink one next spring.

Here is a video of Chris Kyle interview on O'Reilly...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWPNZK6MlrQ

The part about the fight in his words are right at the beginning

Moving on to Jesse's side... fast forward to 10:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-LMXhxRtjU

"The jury in the defamation lawsuit brought by former Minnesota governor and pro wrestler Jesse Ventura will reconvene next week after it adjourned on Friday without reaching a verdict following four days of deliberations."

from

Reuters

It has been a long time since I was active duty. I had the opportunity to work with SEALs out of Little Creek Amphib base while I was in the Marine Corps as well as warriors from all of America's other branches of service. I met guys from most of our NATO allies while on MEUSOC training exercises during my time in.
I can't imagine shooting my mouth off while a group of guys were toasting a fallen comrade. If Jesse did that he deserves getting punched and if the truth cost him a lot of money when it got out, that's a consequence of his actions too. Just my opinion.

Hopefully we will hear reports from the jury as to why they came to this decision, obviously it was not as open and shut of a case that I thought it would be...

Last edited:
I am going to have to unsubscribe from this thread. It now causing me great anguish which usually leads to me breaking something.
P.s. money cannot buy a reputation, you build & earn it