• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jewell Trigger Back Orders

andrews1958

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2010
Maine/Africa
Anybody know who has this model in stock. Checked Bruno's, Midway, Sinclair and a few others and they are all on back order?

I would prefer not to pay a premium price for one because of the lack of availability.

Jewell Rifle Trigger Remington 700, 40X with top Safety 1-1/2 oz to 3 lb Stainless Steel bolt release.

Anyone have a new one in the box they would consider selling?

Re: Jewell Trigger Back Orders

Most dealers are out. Try the " Great Scott " website. He may have them. There is a group buy on them here. It is in the "group buy" section in this forum.

I got mine from Midway. It said "backorder due back 3/23" and then I check back a few hours later and it was "in-stock" I guess they found a box laying around because now they're out again...

call jewell in San Marcos TX and find out if they have one you can buy direct. I live like 45 min away they sold me one cash and carry cheaper then midway and brownells with discount
here is their # (512) 353-2999
best of luck