• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Jewell triggers, where can i find one....

beretta989

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2008
South Dakota Huron area
I've been looking around for the last few weeks in search of a Jewell HVRTSBR-A Trigger and Nobody has any. Does anybody here know of where I can find one on hand?

Re: Jewell triggers, where can i find one....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I WANT TO BE YOUR JEWELL TRIGGER DEALER
--------------------------------------------
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
-------------------------------------------

READ 1-6 BEFORE GOING TO MY WEBB PAGE:

I am OUT OF STOCK on the JT01 (HVRTSBR) until approx Dec 01 or until this notice is removed. I no longer take back orders. Check for availability before submitting your order form

1.Fill out the order form on the webb page(main page top left column)

2.Call me w/your Credit card info, or mail payment to the furnished address

3.For help, or to check inventory, use my email ([email protected]) or phone number(270-924-5290), DONOT USE THE ORDER FORM unless you are actually making a purchase.

4. Postal Insurance is the buyers option.($2.75 for $200.00 coverage)

5. KY residents pay 6% sales tax

6. If I happen not to be available to take your ph call, I will call you back, provided you are not calling from a blocked number

Click the webb page link www.greatscottshooters.com
</div></div>

I have gotten top safety and bottom safety Jewells from this guy.

Try Midway USA, I didnt look to see if they were in stock, but I know they carry Jewell triggers.

Great Scott Shooters is good to go! Great people and pretty sure they are a mom & pop type business. Fast shipping too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tangodown911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great Scott Shooters is good to go! Great people and pretty sure they are a mom & pop type business. Fast shipping too. </div></div>
+1
Lowest price + free shipping...
http://www.greatscottshooters.com/trigger.htm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D Ice 308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tangodown911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great Scott Shooters is good to go! Great people and pretty sure they are a mom & pop type business. Fast shipping too. </div></div>
+1
Lowest price + free shipping...
http://www.greatscottshooters.com/trigger.htm </div></div>

Send him a message through the website, he will call you. Best price and super fast delivery.

Mine finally got into Brownells and they shipped it out today. They sent me an email saying they finally got in their order and had plenty to spare.

1++ For Third Generation Shooting supply I ordered my Jewell trigger Wednesday morning and it just showed up Now that's fast shipping!!