• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JFK --Think We'll Learn Anything?

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    So 3000 FILES (not documents) are going to be released on Oct. 26. Trump said he won't stand in the way, he's the only one that can prevent the release of these records.

Think we'll learn anything new?

The whole one ahooter doesnt hold up. His head went up and back from a shot from the front. One shooter my ass.

Doesnt mattter, they wont release anything that points to the truth, that it was a CIA hit, co ordinated with the mob because he ws going to take the CIA part into 1000 pieces. And he was letting his brother prosecute the mob after they helped him get elected. Or that he intended to end the Federal Reserve. It doesnt pay to piss orr people who kill people for a living. Even worse to piss of the money who pays them.

Who profited the most, LBJ. Bobby was going to prosecute LBJ, said death ended this..... this is documented news already. Could be interesting.

I don't think there is anything dramatic and new to learn. Some will still believe this and others that, each faithful to their own ideologies.

Who profited the most, LBJ. Bobby was going to prosecute LBJ, said death ended this..... this is documented news already. Could be interesting.

That seems to be what it usually boils down to. Who stood to gain the most?

Ask that question about US troops being deployed to the mid east and you might come up with some interesting conclusions.

Ending the Federal Reserve is a fantastic idea.
    And so is going back to a "value" based dollar. Be-it gold, silver, platinum, diamonds, orange-peels. But that's another story. This information might prove interesting, but I'll be waiting for those who've read the notes to summarize!

The whole one ahooter doesnt hold up. His head went up and back from a shot from the front. One shooter my ass.

Doesnt mattter, they wont release anything that points to the truth, that it was a CIA hit, co ordinated with the mob because he ws going to take the CIA part into 1000 pieces. And he was letting his brother prosecute the mob after they helped him get elected. Or that he intended to end the Federal Reserve. It doesnt pay to piss orr people who kill people for a living. Even worse to piss of the money who pays them.

Thanks Maggot, pretty much how I see it.

And so is going back to a "value" based dollar. Be-it gold, silver, platinum, diamonds, orange-peels. But that's another story. This information might prove interesting, but I'll be waiting for those who've read the notes to summarize!

If people wanted orange peels, they would be valuable. The idea of intrinsic value (that something has value purely because it exists) is a fallacy. Things only have value because someone else wants them. True with firearms, metals, and even fruit peels.

Just Trump making sure they have to use different tactics for the next one....sort of an insurance policy.

Just Trump making sure they have to use different tactics for the next one....sort of an insurance policy.

Looking at LBJ's blatant perversions, Trump is a kindergartener, just sayin, it's nothing anybody who can't do a public library can't find.

These are supposed to be the FBI and CIA files regarding it.

It's been 50 years, but I suppose it could be heavily redacted. I'm under the impression this is the non-redacted version. It goes back 25 years to when it was sealed until 26OCT17 and only Trump can stop the release. I'm guessing they are waiting until everyone involved is dead.

Regardless, I'll bet whatever is in those files will uphold the Warren Commission, simply because I bet these are the files they used in their investigation. Could be wrong, but kinda doubt it.

Circle of conspirators must be very small and/or most involved dead or wiped out. Should have come out by now otherwise.

The kill shot was from the storm drain. Oswald's shooting ability was questionable on stationary targets. On movers, it was said by those who knew him, no way he was capable of doing that. The other aspect that screams out is why did the motorcade slow down at that spot? The shooting angles from the storm drain were very narrow, that's why.

Who had the most to win/lose from his death or complete term? The MIC thats who. W/O LBJ raping the S/S trust fund an funding the war in V/N with those funds, that war it would have not happened.

The kill shot was from the storm drain. Oswald's shooting ability was questionable on stationary targets. On movers, it was said by those who knew him, no way he was capable of doing that. The other aspect that screams out is why did the motorcade slow down at that spot? The shooting angles from the storm drain were very narrow, that's why.

Who had the most to win/lose from his death or complete term? The MIC thats who. W/O LBJ raping the S/S trust fund an funding the war in V/N with those funds, that war it would have not happened.

As someone who was there sir.. was it worth fighting in your opinion? Or did you look at the war differently back then than you perhaps do now? I mean obviously if we aint gonna fight to win then theres no point, but provided our politics actually wanted to win would it have been worth it to you?

Cha ching. If LBJ wasnt in on it, he no doubt got a short note saying something to the effect of: "Keep your Texas ass quiet cause we've got one with your name on it. Do what yor told and you'll live."

And to Coyote's post following:

Though I lived in that time, I was one of the fortunate ones who didnt get drafted. With complete and absolute respect to my brothers who went, my opiniion of it is that, no, it wasnt worth fighting, and in fact, was a travesty, for the reasons Gunfighter listed above. It was all about funding the MIC to make it what it is today.

Again I say, apply the same question and logic to our presence in the mid east, and it will lead you to a very short list.

As someone who was there sir.. was it worth fighting in your opinion? Or did you look at the war differently back then than you perhaps do now? I mean obviously if we aint gonna fight to win then theres no point, but provided our politics actually wanted to win would it have been worth it to you?

I was only in South V/N once or twice, as I was tasked to play tag in the two country's to the west.
    Was the war worth it? My opinion 95% no, with yes 5%. The 5% was reading/getting Intel from/on the Russians/Chinese/North Korean attendees. (All of our enemy's wanted to see how capable US forces were compared to the Korean times, save Nukes.) They were good but they could not walk on water, like most think/thought they could in a straight up fight. The Russian/Chinese/North Korean hype was more for civi consummation to make all the money spent on the boggy man/men, palatable.
    As far as rules, there were none when Singlaub was in-charge, after Congress got involved rules were on the table, but they mostly were only still in camp, outside the wire stayed outside the wire.

I think we'll learn that he was a drug-addled womanizer... who was still better than Teddy.

Meh, today he'd be a conservative Republican. So guess he wasn't all bad.

My guess is that the papers reveal some sources inside the Soviet Gummint... who gave us information on Soviet involvement (or lack thereof) and the source may still be alive. Or his family? Guessing it's protecting people who gave us info. And if we won't protect them, it makes it harder for us to get others to give us info.

But looking forward to the revelations! If there are any.

I still think it was Col. Mustard in the parlor with a candlestick.

Cheers,

Sirhr

We will learn Oswald did it alone, and all the wacky conspiracies will go away. Not really, you could show a video of it to some people and they would still be unconvinced.

I was only in South V/N once or twice, as I was tasked to play tag in the two country's to the west.
    Was the war worth it? My opinion 95% no, with yes 5%. The 5% was reading/getting Intel from/on the Russians/Chinese/North Korean attendees. (All of our enemy's wanted to see how capable US forces were compared to the Korean times, save Nukes.) They were good but they could not walk on water, like most think/thought they could in a straight up fight. The Russian/Chinese/North Korean hype was more for civi consummation to make all the money spent on the boggy man/men, palatable.
    As far as rules, there were none when Singlaub was in-charge, after Congress got involved rules were on the table, but they mostly were only still in camp, outside the wire stayed outside the wire.

Were you ever impressed or surprised by the NVA/VC/etc? Charlie Beckwith at one point seemed pretty impressed by em and he was no doubt a hard chargin killer..., was their skill in the woods as a whole much better than our guys?

George Bush Senior was Director of the CIA . W just told America to bend over for globalism cause here it comes again . We the People voted Trump in on the platform he ran . A douche bag from two administrations back is telling us how it's gonna be . You really think that this is anything other than the bull's finezt fertilizer ?

Were you ever impressed or surprised by the NVA/VC/etc? Charlie Beckwith at one point seemed pretty impressed by em and he was no doubt a hard chargin killer..., was their skill in the woods as a whole much better than our guys?

Neither surprised or impressed. Remember they lived there an played tag with the French on that same dirt. Our failings were mostly because we rotated so often, by the time you started getting the lay of the land, your tour was up. That's why the guys doing more than one were so important. It took most FNG's 4-6 months to get to speed, which only left 4-7 to get some quality payback, an teach the newer FNG's.
    As far as their skills, most of them had real experience, where the bulk of ours were mostly fresh meat to include officers. This is one reason so many were plucked an were sent TDY to bolster an bring skill sets that were lacking in the very early days. We had never fought a war like that one an, at first were using WW II an Korean war tactics which was stupid.

I believe the supper time war, was the keystone event that started fake news. Reporter's looking to be a name, an some in the MIC pushing B/S systems that never worked. To me it was a cluster fuck from the get go, an almost laughable looking back. That war proved US leadership could give a shit about American lives, but they damn sure knew how to spread the wealth to the top players.

Forgetful Coyote

When trying to understand events from one or more people you only get their views based on what they experienced or seen. Same with a large group that were together. If you interview a leg vs a Armor guy vs a Intel guy, vs a medic, or truck/jeep/tank driver vs a Spook or SOG guy all will be somewhat different, to totally different. To get a real grip, you have to over lap/lay everything, but even then different time frames can change your perspective. Take the guys that were there in the late 50's to early 60's, they look at it much different than those who were there in the mid 60's vs the late 60's early 70's. The differences between the precursors RA, NG, vs US are different as well, depending mos an A/O. Basing your thoughts on a small sample really does not reflect what it was for everyone, or the intend of why the US was there in the first place.

Forgetful Coyote

When trying to understand events from one or more people you only get their views based on what they experienced or seen. Same with a large group that were together. If you interview a leg vs a Armor guy vs a Intel guy, vs a medic, or truck/jeep/tank driver vs a Spook or SOG guy all will be somewhat different, to totally different. To get a real grip, you have to over lap/lay everything, but even then different time frames can change your perspective. Take the guys that were there in the late 50's to early 60's, they look at it much different than those who were there in the mid 60's vs the late 60's early 70's. The differences between the precursors RA, NG, vs US are different as well, depending mos an A/O. Basing your thoughts on a small sample really does not reflect what it was for everyone, or the intend of why the US was there in the first place.

Excellent observation, GF. That holds true for most any scenario. Its why 'eye witness accounts' of a crime, or any event, can be so widely disparate. Your prior conditioning can have a huge impact as well.

If there was anything worth seeing/knowing they would never release it.
    It has been a misinformation tactic.
    Muddy the waters a little more to create doubt.
    POS rifle movers in close with added angles of lead...

R

Forgetful Coyote

There is one undeniable statement:
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" George Santanaya.

58k then and another 58k+ since of related stuff. not worth it.

Surely you're not suggesting that LBJ was responsible.

* As the Western powers regrouped post WW2, you had a fundamental shift brewing in the economic construct of world - from colonial empires to the petro dollar. Consider those impacts for a moment and how the formation the Dollar as the WRC would change the power structure of world forever. Consider France's financial concerns over loosing VN, consider in part this is why they continued to undermine the US / SVN efforts to stabilize the country - they thought they could get it back and continue to milk their former colony

* Who owned all of the munitions factories and tooling post WW2? Without war, those are unproductive assets. Blunting the spread of communism then was no different than the line of bullshit surrounding the war on terrorism today - it's a money making scheme that involves war and the sacrifice of others. At the end of the day, Banks loan money to nations to both go to war and then rebuild afterwards - war is good business. Kennedy was walking away from VN until the coup of '63. (There is no way the CIA was not working to expand the war and against US interests when they gave the wink and the nod for this coup).

* Kennedy and efforts to restore sound money

* LBJ was a small thinker and an opportunist - a willing tool of those that held a much longer range vision - shitbags like Kissinger and Brzezinski - whom were in fact employees of those with real power

Last edited:
    I am with quickndirty on this one. Post #2
    It will be so heavily redacted and covered with black ink that the bad guys will never be identified and there were plenty from within the Govt. at that time. So much so to make the average citizen tremble in their boots. And they got away with it Scot free.

I'd settle for just an audit!

If people wanted orange peels, they would be valuable. The idea of intrinsic value (that something has value purely because it exists) is a fallacy. Things only have value because someone else wants them. True with firearms, metals, and even fruit peels.

20 years ago it was beanie babies.........now its bitcoin.....up to $6000 now

Surely you're not suggesting that LBJ was responsible.

* As the Western powers regrouped post WW2, you had a fundamental shift brewing in the economic construct of world - from colonial empires to the petro dollar. Consider those impacts for a moment and how the formation the Dollar as the WRC would change the power structure of world forever. Consider France's financial concerns over loosing VN, consider in part this is why they continued to undermine the US / SVN efforts to stabilize the country - they thought they could get it back and continue to milk their former colony

* Who owned all of the munitions factories and tooling post WW2? Without war, those are unproductive assets. Blunting the spread of communism then was no different than the line of bullshit surrounding the war on terrorism today - it's a money making scheme that involves war and the sacrifice of others. At the end of the day, Banks loan money to nations to both go to war and then rebuild afterwards - war is good business. Kennedy was walking away from VN until the coup of '63. (There is no way the CIA was not working to expand the war and against US interests when they gave the wink and the nod for this coup).

* Kennedy and efforts to restore sound money

* LBJ was a small thinker and an opportunist - a willing tool of those that held a much longer range vision - shitbags like Kissinger and Brzezinski - whom were in fact employees of those with real power

Pretty much agrees with my view of it. I figure Hoover, who thought Kennedy was going soft on Communism, must have been complicit as well. Had the FBI done anything resembling a real investigation theres no way it could have been pinned on "One shooter". I was about 15 when I first saw the blurry video and even then I knew.

Its not wise to piss off people who kill people for a living.

Its not wise to piss off people who kill people for a living.

Thanks for that quip. I can't wait for it to work into a conversation. Stupid people won't give it a second thought, smart people will ponder and wonder.