• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jihad-R-US launching ''Rightly'' a conservative news outlet in US

Mr.BR

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 5, 2017
    I guess John Bolton just got a new gig :poop: 🧻

Rightly will be led by a former Fox News journalist and is aimed at Republicans who ‘feel left out of conservative media’

The Al Jazeera outlet will be called Rightly, and apparently aims to imitate and partake of Fox News' longtime success as leading the US mainstream. Rightly plans to cater to center-right Americans and is headed by Fox News’ Scott Norvell.

Much of the stir on social media after Tuesday's announcement was focused around Liberals being outraged over the move, questioning why America would need another 'center-right' publication. But the more interesting angle is the fact that Al Jazeera is backed by the Qatari government.

The outlet with its headquarters in Doha often escapes scrutiny as a state-funded news source, despite decades ago the Bush administration essentially going to battle with the foreign outlet over its critical Iraq War coverage. We can only imagine the fierce reaction and pushback if this were instead Russia attempting to establish a 'conservative news outlet' on US soil.

Recall too that Al Jazeera was key in pushing the early 'Arab Spring' narrative which rapidly turned into regime change wars the West-Gulf military alliance pushed in places like Libya and Syria. At every step of the way the outlet reflected the perspective of Qatar's Sunni monarchy (namely, the House of Al Thani).

Rightly will soft launch with its first show, "Right Now with Stephen Kent," on February 25th. The show, hosted by one of the rising stars in Millennial political circles in the United States, will stream on Rightly social media and podcast platforms. Additional Rightly programming will be announced in the coming months.

"Right Now with Stephen Kent" will be an in-studio interview program in which the show’s host, Stephen Kent, will get beyond talking points and retweets to engage current newsmakers, opinion leaders and incisive commentators from across the political spectrum in a discussion about the issues animating right-of-center Americans today.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...ightwing-media-platform-conservatives-rightly

Last edited:
    For the name of his show I suggest: War Mongers R Us.

I expect to see all who betrayed President Trump get their thirty pieces of silver. I expect to see all who stood by President Trump become Pariahs.

• Sad
    Reactions: Maggot and Mr.BR