• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jill Biden

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Lets say Providence departs the US and Joe Biden is elected.....horror.

Whats the plan for Jill Biden.

I see her wanting to be the next Mrs Woodrow Wilson.

She wont shuffle off to spend her remaining days changing Joes depends.

She has a tragic accident the day Joe gets 25th Amendment finding?

Lets say Providence departs the US and Joe Biden is elected.....horror.

Whats the plan for Jill Biden.

I see her wanting to be the next Mrs Woodrow Wilson.

She wont shuffle off to spend her remaining days changing Joes depends.

She has a tragic accident the day Joe gets 25th Amendment finding?
    It doesn’t matter. Do you honestly think this whole thing isn’t a ploy where he runs gets elected and resigns for health concerns. Kamala becomes president and they get to pick a new VP of their choosing that the people had no say in.
    Trust me, joe Biden has no intent on being the actual president.

God the horrors of these scenarios.

Thankfully Trump will win.
    It gets worse. The GOP will spend the next 4 years trying to impeach Harris for running a false campaign and undermining democracy. It will be the last 4 years all over.

Reactions: Lesch
    They totally want a Harris/Obama ticket.

Actually surprised Joe hasnt announced his “stepping aside” and nominating Moochelle to be the new candidate for president.
    He can’t now. If he resigns now Harris is out. She is on the ticket as VP and therefore cannot be elected as President unless it’s a total write in effort

It was tongue in cheek.

Way too many dead people’s ballots have already voted for Joe!!!
    I was talking about that the other day, not the fraud part but what happens to a ballot if some one votes early be absentee and then dies before Election Day? Is it counted or discarded? How do they know?

5AB4D758-8DEE-44D8-B432-AF728157A52A.jpeg

Obama wants another taste of the white house so there come Michelle as a perfect way to come back in. Her constant need to always open her mouth shows she still want a piece of the action.
    Wait, Michelle? I'm still on the fence if she is or was a he. That'd set up a good one...kamala vs "M".

I was talking about that the other day, not the fraud part but what happens to a ballot if some one votes early be absentee and then dies before Election Day? Is it counted or discarded? How do they know?

How would the election board know? The vote would count in my opinion.

They’re practically torturing the old goof, forcing him up there in front of all the cameras just so he can embarrass himself with more jibberish or racist remarks..

It wouldn't matter, Joe or a Rock. Those folks aren't voting for Biden, they're voting against Trump. A rock would stand the same chance of winning.

Reactions: Lesch