• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JJ Rock ELR Draft

Geno C.

Dirty Carnie
Minuteman
  • Oct 24, 2007
    Wautoma, WI
    What happened to all the current JJ Rock shooters? Word is they drafted some prs shooters to shoot Ko2M.

Hmm... I'm surprised they would pick PRS shooters.

I would have thought F class or benhrest would be the minor league.

ELR and or the King of 2 Mile is steel shooting or PRS on steroids its a whole different demand and game versus F-Class and bench stuff. A close friend of mine and a very good shooter can contest to this because he came from the F-class shooting community and his first year at the KO2M was an eye opener because of the format. A real good example Robert included, is for the most part a whole bunch of us shooting the KO2M or Kansas or even others are just a bunch of good old boys enjoying pulling some trigger and getting a rush on hearing the ping of steel of seeing the plate move - steel shooters.

I guess I don’t really understand the true agenda with the question Geno, groups always seem to change because of bullets, gun smiths and or folks that dwell on having some name on their shirt. Sad to say its sad to see friends being split over such nonsense, totally blinded over how much we can save on equipment expense versus who helped and made this sport what it is. I’m not sure what Jon Geib and the crew has going on but whatever it is JJ RocK “will always” be there, folks will be pulling the trigger and hopefully the true friendship and camaraderie will still prevail. It’s a shame that little things like who shoots what and who they represent infringes on friendship within this sport.

This is about all I will add to this conversation. Lets just all remember where it all started and how lucky we are to have the opportunity and friends we have.

Cheers
    Oneshot.onehit
    Jeff Heeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: MACHTECH
    My true agenda? Jeff, you know me well enough that I have no agenda at all. I ask the question I want the answers to with no hidden anything. I wanted to know why they got rid of the shooters and replaced them with prs guys. I don’t agree that elr is prs on steroids. Prs is about shooting in goofy and a lot of times impractical positions, for the sake of keeping it from getting boring. Elr is shot prone. It’s more about the load than mastering speed of mag changes and managing recoil in an of balanced position.

I was unaware that friends were broken up about this. Here again, you know me, I like everyone, unless you’re a dick. Then, I have no desires to be anywhere near them. I do find there is a higher percentage of these types found with jerseys on at shoots though.

So what it boils down to is, I was curious, what would make a manufacturer, fire everyone. Not just one guy for whatever reason. I was further curious what lead to drafting a new team from a different discipline. No conspiracy here

My true agenda? Jeff, you know me well enough that I have no agenda at all. I ask the question I want the answers to with no hidden anything. I wanted to know why they got rid of the shooters and replaced them with prs guys. I don’t agree that elr is prs on steroids. Prs is about shooting in goofy and a lot of times impractical positions, for the sake of keeping it from getting boring. Elr is shot prone. It’s more about the load than mastering speed of mag changes and managing recoil in an of balanced position.

I was unaware that friends were broken up about this. Here again, you know me, I like everyone, unless you’re a dick. Then, I have no desires to be anywhere near them. I do find there is a higher percentage of these types found with jerseys on at shoots though.

So what it boils down to is, I was curious, what would make a manufacturer, fire everyone. Not just one guy for whatever reason. I was further curious what lead to drafting a new team from a different discipline. No conspiracy here
    They didn’t get rid of anyone. That is a fact, and I have the resignation letter to prove it. Your mistaken by thinking anyone got fired.

Reactions: Geno C.
    Well there you have it. Ask a question in a group that should be able to come up with an answer.

Why did you and everyone else resign?

Reactions: shoot4fun
    Well there you have it. Ask a question in a group that should be able to come up with an answer.

Why did you and everyone else resign?

I fail to understand why the need for a thread. Jon Geib and I remain good friends. We both served in the75th Ranger Regiment, and that blood kinship is far deeper than a ELR team.
    I wish you luck, but further information is really not required other than opportunities exist for which I couldn’t turn down.
    Thanks
    Chris Schmidt
    Tennessee

Hi,

I think @Geno C. came and asked a pure curiosity question (we see them all the time on forums so lets not act as if he asked the very first one on the www) and you all come out dual pistols drawn to blast him down....

So CLEARLY something went on behind the scenes in which those of you that do know are acting as if Geno was trying to instigate it..
    So CLEARLY there are some reasonings of what went on that you all acting as if Geno was trying to bring it to public eye.
    So just because YOU may know what went on and/or is going on and such does not mean that someone asking a curiosity question is trying to highlight the shit you are trying to keep wrapped up.

There seems to be so much drama mama shit in the ELR competition world that when someone ask an innocent question you have people jump all over that person as if they are coming out against them; as if they are supposed to know all the inner circle squabbles.

Sincerely from a comp circle outsider,
    Theis

I think we have all had days like that. I know I have ate my foot a few times after re reading a post I made the day after. It’s difficult when we communicate through text and not in person to read people’s emotions and body language.

I think we have all had days like that. I know I have ate my foot a few times after re reading a post I made the day after. It’s difficult when we communicate through text and not in person to read people’s emotions and body language.

Yea...but have you ever read a thread 6 months later...and didn't look at the names of the posters..and come across a post and said 'wow...who is this asshole?' and then you get a confused look on your face because your username is beside the callous remarks?

I'm a nice guy...but I swear to god if someone starts another Thin Mints are better than Peanut Butter Patties thread I will cut some pig tails and spill some lemonade.

Yea...but have you ever read a thread 6 months later...and didn't look at the names of the posters..and come across a post and said 'wow...who is this asshole?' and then you get a confused look on your face because your username is beside the callous remarks?

I'm a nice guy...but I swear to god if someone starts another Thin Mints are better than Peanut Butter Patties thread I will cut some pig tails and spill some lemonade.
    Peanut butter patties all day!

Reactions: b2lee
    What happened to all the current JJ Rock shooters? Word is they drafted some prs shooters to shoot Ko2M.
    So my question is how can you draft some one from prs or f class and expect them to get in to the ko2m with no elr ranking. Regardless of who you are and where you came from and what team you shot for should have no weight if this happens there is going to be some big problems

Reactions: Bravo6niner
    So my question is how can you draft some one from prs or f class and expect them to get in to the ko2m with no elr ranking. Regardless of who you are and where you came from and what team you shot for should have no weight if this happens there is going to be some big problems
    I would guess since it’s done early enough, that, they have time to shoot a couple matches to get some sort of ranking🤷‍♂️

Perhaps by 2021 ko2m with lockdown it wont happen in time for this year if the 2020 k02m is even still going to happen

I think they changed sponsors so much over the last 2 years that they accidentally changed their entire team out.

• Haha
    Reactions: Pinmaster
    You guys have all lost it! Samoas rule!🤤
    Screenshot_20200503-141342~2.png

Have you seen where he shoots? I'd probably swallow my pride and eat a few of his favorite cookies...and enjoy the scenery.....plus he'll probably give you a Tactical Tangerine if you don't like the cookies.

I was gonna show him this spot but if he’s gonna let cookie preference get between us then he can eat a big shit cookie.
    0D4B1B0A-4F3D-49B9-A392-BEC9EEE9DBEE.jpeg

Lol!

Last edited: