Jo Jorgensen

Jgunner

Gunny Sergeant
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2019
Arizona
Name has recently come up for presidential running, so far i like what she has to say(in the limited capacity that i have seen). Not that i hate trump, but he is not as 2a as i would like.

Jojo for 2024?

broncoaz

Gary Coleman told me to F off
Belligerents
Feb 1, 2007
Flagstaff, AZ
Nikki Haley 2024! I wish Trump would drop Pence and take Haley on as VP for 2020. Nothing against Pence, but a female of color who is also awesome would help the ticket more.

Jgunner

Gunny Sergeant
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2019
Arizona
Well, i did a little more research and cannot get behind jo’s immigration policy.

I have not really researched other candidates, i just wish there was a nice clear choice for america, but i know the likelihood is zero.

MtnCreek

Sergeant
Belligerents
Jan 6, 2012
Hoe-lee-sheeiit. You fuckers have lost your fucking minds...

@broncoaz I was just screwing around with the abortion thread the other day. Just having fun. I enjoy reading your posts and think you're probably a good dude. But "Nicky Haley"??? That bitch is A cross between W and Joseph Stalin. Not kidding. That bitch should be deported!

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

broncoaz

Gary Coleman told me to F off
Belligerents
Feb 1, 2007
Flagstaff, AZ
Hoe-lee-sheeiit. You fuckers have lost your fucking minds...

@broncoaz I was just screwing around with the abortion thread the other day. Just having fun. I enjoy reading your posts and think you're probably a good dude. But "Nicky Haley"??? That bitch is A cross between W and Joseph Stalin. Not kidding. That bitch should be deported!
She checks some intersectional boxes, was a seemingly well liked conservative governor, was the UN ambassador; seems like a decent resume. I don't know anything bad about her, please enlighten me.

mcameron

Old Salt
Belligerents
Nov 17, 2011
Nikki Haley 2024! I wish Trump would drop Pence and take Haley on as VP for 2020. Nothing against Pence, but a female of color who is also awesome would help the ticket more.
has anyone ever done that?....dropped a VP between elections?

Rthur

Philomath
Belligerents
Apr 16, 2010
Not Chicago, Illinios
I'd check to money trail to see where it leads.
Popped up all over social media recently.
Seems more than strange considering they hate conservatives.

R