• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jodi Arias

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    I guess she was not psychic after all. She predicted that no jury would ever find her guilty. Poor heartless bitch now wants the death penalty than life in prison. Reverse psychology? What a freaking wacko nut job. I say let her rot in a cell in total deprivation of the outside for the rest of her life and play mind games with her. Slip a note every 5th do or so telling her tomorrow will be your execusion day. Kinda like Russian roulette.

Man she is seriously crazy lol

I have been kinda following it and she is gives me the creeps

She is as yet unsentenced, as the jury alone can decide that fate. I asked a bunch of guys here at work, and it was unanimous: they would all do her, even knowing she might pop you in the shower. I think it's likely just horny-talk, but why in hell are we watching this? If it happened in the hood, and both vic/perp were ethnicities other than white, it would not even make nightly news, much less months of daily/by the minute coverage on CNN. AZ gives them a hot-shot- let it roll!!

If anyone cares (and I know someone will) there are NSFW pics of her online. I'm going to warn you, she's been wrecked and they are disappointing. I guess some were entered as evidence, though I have no idea how they could be relevant or admissible.

If you choose to looks at the online pics glance and look away like looking at the sun. Make sure you read the comments though. Great for a laugh.

Her saying she wants the death penalty is sort of odd. she has not yet realized that SHE is no longer in control of her fate. It is the Jury that will decide wether she lives or dies. I bet that she will get called on her shallow attempt at reverse psychology by the DA, and then the jury will rightfully tell her about her fate.

Who cares, there is more important stuff out there

Like maybe leaving our people out on a limb in Banghazi.

This country's priorities are all screwed up.

Who cares, there is more important stuff out there

Like maybe leaving our people out on a limb in Banghazi.

This country's priorities are all screwed up.

I agree. I read somewhere the Chinese would shoot the guilty party then send a bill to his / her family for the bullet. I'm getting kind of tired of paying through the nose in taxes to keep up jail birds that are living better than my wife and I. I WAS tickled to hear that one of the adjoining counties is starting a work farm to work the inmates. Then they eat what they grow.

I agree. I read somewhere the Chinese would shoot the guilty party then send a bill to his / her family for the bullet. I'm getting kind of tired of paying through the nose in taxes to keep up jail birds that are living better than my wife and I. I WAS tickled to hear that one of the adjoining counties is starting a work farm to work the inmates. Then they eat what they grow.

I'm getting kind of tired of paying through the nose in taxes to keep up jail birds that are living better than my wife and I.

Unbelievable, but I feel the same way. Shit, I know guys who never worked a day in their lives, had a heart attack or something, and get more disability then I get in SS for working my whole life.

Crazy chick = crazy sex

Something you want to do just not marry

He hung out with crazy to long. He should have hit it and moved on like everyone else.