• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

joe’s buddies are sure working hard to get us all crunched up in the cities

Everything built in the city now is built to this spec.

Tower enclaves.

You live above the first two level.

First two levels are all your commercial services.

Almost like the intent is you live and work with the stairs as your commute.

For some it has its attraction but it should be a choice not a straight jacket.
Yet every weekend, they load their Thule Rack or their Mountain Bikes on top of their Volvo XC SUV-truck and drive it 200 miles to my fucking neighborhood to get away from their useless city. If their hive is so great, then they have no need to go to their hiking, mountain-biking, skiing, lake homes... that everyone who can afford one has.

If the 'planet' matters, then every ski area should be shut down... now. Think about it. It's gear-centric. Hugely expensive (and petroleum-based resins, nylons, insulation, etc). Requires huge energy to make snow, groom trails, run lifts, maintain hotels. And to get from most cities to 'any' decent ski area is at least a 200 - 300 mile drive for a weekend. Or a flight. And if you are driving, you NEVER put your skis in the car. You put a mileage-sucking Thule Rack on your roof so that you can "Ski Virtue Signal" (Look everyone.... Muffy and I are skiers!!! We Ski! We live the ski lifestyle!)... further reducing the mileage on the giant Fuel-sucker you bought to 4WD yourself to ski country.

Skiing is the ultimate urban douche pastime these days. Probably was back when Goebbels was having all those nice Nazi's ski around with their torches for Leni Riefenstahl's camera's.

But, hey, they are the greenest folks on the planet. With their Biden stickers and their "Carbon Offset" virtue signaling certificates stuck to the windows of their 'Cambridge Ma' based Tahoe's. They probably belong to the Sierra Club, too.

So, want to improve the planet in a heartbeat? Overnight? Really fast? Shut down every ski area on the planet. Right now. Along with mountain bike trails (erosion). And Hiking trails. And put gates on the National Parks. Because they need to be preserved. Not 'exploited' like Yosemite and Yellowstone that are now just traffic jams. Traffic jams of urbanites who have to 'get out' of their hives because they know that the lifestyle is counter to everything humans have evolved to be.

Fuck those insects. We are not insects. Insects are made to be swatted and exterminated. We aren't insects. Want to live like an insect? Stay in your hive.

You ain't getting it both ways, eco fruits.

Sirhr

ALL new cars can be remotely shut down (cops lobbied for this).
ALL new cars have *flight recorders* that lock in data when an accident happens (insurance lobbied for this).
I dare you to find a real mechanic driving anything newer than about 2000.
If they are driving something newer they don't know shit about cars and should not be a mechanic you use for car repairs

Not sure where you came up with that shit 😂😂😂

I’m old enough to remember when gas was under $4 a gallon.
You sure you didn't mean to say "under a dollar a gallon"?

0eb2e9474b5ae83f53825674ba97bc87.jpg

Reactions: sled_mack
The price of gas is just part of it. The price of diesel affects everything you buy at the store. Go by a local truck stop you will see 100 -200 trucks loaded, going somewhere with something. Guarantee you will not see one electric truck. Trains also run on diesel ( diesel-electric to be specific ). Anyone ever see an electric combine. Hmm... Farmers and there kin who survived the 80`s are way smarter now. How long before they decide between the price of fertilizer and fuel it ain't worth it , I will sit this year out keep my land, feed my family. Yea , Joe has no idea the shit storm he created. We have plenty of oil here ,Alaska could make up the 10% loss if the government let them. Oh thats right the caribou. I have been to Alaska there are not shortages of caribou to be honest. I am all for environmental disappline but not to the point where we say ah it ain't worth it. We make plenty of good clean energy right here coal included. WTF, do they want to destroy everything?

ALL new cars have *flight recorders* that lock in data when an accident happens (insurance lobbied for this).
If they are driving something newer they don't know shit about cars and should not be a mechanic you use for car repairs.
My latest is a 2015. Guess I know nothing about cars
Are YOU a mechanic ?
Apparently 25 years of pretending…. So I’ll just leave a few imaginary pictures…
1646947428791.jpeg

1646947428791.jpeg
1646947474444.jpeg

1646947518073.jpeg

Ford…. Chevy….. Dodge…. Honda….. lol….. only thing that changes on a car is the fucking hood ornament.

Even a Tesla, you know how fast I can disable all that remote start/shutdown crap with a few snip snips of my wire cutters in the antenna array system. Notice I said system as in plural. Telematics, GPS, and backup e-call antennas.

If you want to avoid the onboard computer flight recorders, you better go back to 1985 or earlier. Even OBD I in 1986 had data recording capabilities.

Early 2000’s Chevy’s, lolz! I’m gonna pass that one on to my certified Chevy mechanic brother. He’s gonna laugh his ass off….. LOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r and Rthur
The price of gas is just part of it. The price of diesel affects everything you buy at the store. Go by a local truck stop you will see 100 -200 trucks loaded, going somewhere with something. Guarantee you will not see one electric truck. Trains also run on diesel ( diesel-electric to be specific ). Anyone ever see an electric combine. Hmm... Farmers and there kin who survived the 80`s are way smarter now. How long before they decide between the price of fertilizer and fuel it ain't worth it , I will sit this year out keep my land, feed my family. Yea , Joe has no idea the shit storm he created. We have plenty of oil here ,Alaska could make up the 10% loss if the government let them. Oh thats right the caribou. I have been to Alaska there are not shortages of caribou to be honest. I am all for environmental disappline but not to the point where we say ah it ain't worth it. We make plenty of good clean energy right here coal included. WTF, do they want to destroy everything?

The answer is yes, they want to destroy everything

My wife had a 5 mile commute and I was driving a "company car" with a gas card.

Now I am commuting 75 miles a day in a Honda Pilot.

For shits and giggles I switch the on board screen to the trip data information.

Had the Honda serviced two weeks ago.

Prior to service I was getting a steady 27 miles per gallon with cruise control set at 60.

Now same speed inputs after service im getting 23-24 MPG.

Still not bad for a vehicle that size but what the fuck thick fresh oil....give me back my MPG.

Might have to also do with me switching to what is regularly the cheapest gas station in the area. Guessing their shit is cheap because some part of it is "non-gas".
They may be increasing the % of alcohol in the fuel to the maximum allowable level to stretch the supply. Alcohol is OK to a point, corrosive as hell so there is or was a limit. Not all car fuel systems can handle it "flex fuel" or some other description can. The mileage will decrease with it though

This theory is bullshit . Fucking people love to sit around in paranoia , get outside and blow some stink off .

What is not BS is peoples attitudes, and peoples fears. Franklin D said a mouthful when he spoke, “the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”

When joe cut off the pipeline and cut down drilling and fracking on public lands, the public began to fear that there would be a fuel shortage. When the supplies actually did decrease, the prices started to rise and people began to panic. Then of course, joe got us plugged into Russian oil and sure enough, when Ukraine was invaded, the only choice (since we announced we were not going to fight) was to try to isolate Russia by not purchasing their goods, which of course was petroleum. The supply line got a bit shorter and people around the world really began to panic.

In the end, when joe took office, he cut the world wide supply of petroleum products to suit the agenda of his handlers. the snowball started rolling down the hill, picking up more snow and picking up more speed. And here we are today, royally fucked.

before you ask or make snide remarks. How did joe cut back the world wide supply of petroleum? When Trump was president, our nation exported petroleum. When joe took off , he did everything to cut our production and thereby we no longer exported, but began importing. Both of those factors cut world wide supplies of petroleum. Joe and his handlers obviously don’t know shit about how best to unify the globe.

Joe and his handlers obviously don’t know shit about how best to unify the globe.
Joe, his handlers and his druid followers know exactly what they are doing. It has nothing to do with unifying the globe. It has to do with reducing populations, reducing consumption, equalizing everyone 'left' and having a wonderful utopian Gaia where everyone loves everyone else and unicorns frolic and snail darters run the rivers.

To do this, they will kill everyone in the way of their [pipe] dream. Omlettes and broken eggs and all.

Utopia = place that doesn't exist. Utopian dreams = delusions as bad as expecting that a man can have babies because they feel that way.

Mental illness has driven basically all the genocides in history. Meglomania, paranoia, psychopathy, sociopathy... combined with weak followers... many of whom these days have a surfeit of empathy as their mental illness. A dangerous combination. Starts in Nuremberg and often ends in places like Potsdam...

So... they know exactly what they are doing. That's why we should be concerned.

Sirhr

Reactions: mtrmn and canman
Hmmm anybody know where this leftover cylinder heads goes??????? Lol

Did that once to the sales guys, laughed my ass off!!!

Had a body harness replacement due to water intrusion. So three big cafeteria type tables setup around the car covered with interior parts. I’m feeding old harness out the drivers side and new harness in from the passenger’s. So I’m sitting on the trans tunnel with what looks like a giant rats nest of wires in my lap. See a sales guy with someone in the shop pointing at what I’m doing. So I reach over to one of my overflowing magnet trays of bolts and grab one. Kinda do a dumb blonde impersonation look rocking my head. Then hold it up and yell to my buddy, HE JOE, YOU REMEBER WHERE THIS ONE GOES?? That sales guy couldn’t shuffle his guest out of the shop fast enough!!! LOL.

Reactions: Pbgt and canman
What is not BS is peoples attitudes, and peoples fears. Franklin D said a mouthful when he spoke, “the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”

When joe cut off the pipeline and cut down drilling and fracking on public lands, the public began to fear that there would be a fuel shortage. When the supplies actually did decrease, the prices started to rise and people began to panic. Then of course, joe got us plugged into Russian oil and sure enough, when Ukraine was invaded, the only choice (since we announced we were not going to fight) was to try to isolate Russia by not purchasing their goods, which of course was petroleum. The supply line got a bit shorter and people around the world really began to panic.

In the end, when joe took office, he cut the world wide supply of petroleum products to suit the agenda of his handlers. the snowball started rolling down the hill, picking up more snow and picking up more speed. And here we are today, royally fucked.

before you ask or make snide remarks. How did joe cut back the world wide supply of petroleum? When Trump was president, our nation exported petroleum. When joe took off , he did everything to cut our production and thereby we no longer exported, but began importing. Both of those factors cut world wide supplies of petroleum. Joe and his handlers obviously don’t know shit about how best to unify the globe.
1647086951387.jpeg

The fat orange fucker turned this country into the laughing stock of the world . Simple fact , trumb fucked us worse than any other president in history .

1647087201243.jpeg

Those bolts are the normal number of bolts and stuff i normally have left over after i work on a car… lol
Nothing like finishing a full rebuild, hearing it run, sounding strong and looking back at the work bench and wonder why there are still two bolts lying there :unsure:

• Love
Reactions: notacos4u
If they are driving something newer they don't know shit about cars and should not be a mechanic you use for car repairs.
Spot on. The newest car I own and daily drive is a 96 and the one I drive the most is an 86. I work on both of them a lot :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
i read an article or a blog somewhere by someone. was an anthropologist,i think. he laid most of the problems of human civilization and life to cities. something along the order of what happens with rats when a cage appropriate for 10 is jammed with 50+. vicious fighting,random constant violence,ultimately cannibalism. has anyone seen that article or know where to find it? i remember it being pretty plausible and should have saved it as a talking point to ponder.

My latest is a 2015. Guess I know nothing about cars

Apparently 25 years of pretending…. So I’ll just leave a few imaginary pictures…
View attachment 7824938
View attachment 7824938View attachment 7824939
View attachment 7824940
I said exactly what I meant.
"Real Mechanic"
I never said 'technician'.
Huge difference.
BTW, I have those exact same Knipex alligator pliers and the exact same Strap-on sealed, x-long, flex, 1/4" ratchet.
Assuming...that's the top of a Strap-on toolbox with optional stainless over wood top.
As they say, don't mean shit.
Right ?
Unless you believe nobody else can possibly pull the head off an engine ?

So, you think by cutting a few wires you somehow miraculously disable all these systems.
Hmm, backup camera, screen, radio, a/c-heating, even the damn TPMS is interwoven into all this shit.
So, LS swap it with an aftermarket ECM and wiring.....and then having a useless dashboard ?
Yep, technician, not real mechanic.

• Haha
Reactions: Bradu
golf courses are,if possible,even a bigger ecological disaster than industrial agriculture. how much water do they need in AZ? one can see empty lakes and observe the rapid deterioration of water supply and quality here in no.cent. FL. i have over the last 20+ years. heavy metals,chemical fertilizer residue,petro chemicals. the amount of poison needed to grow perfect grass fields here is huge-high humidity,friendly environment for insects,mold,fungus,viruses. with our sandy soil it filters down into the aquifer and we all end up drinking it 5-10 years.

Remember when the cost of Ammo was the limiting factor.......
Most Americans with 10,000 rounds of ammo will submit and die without ever firing a shot. And likely feel self righteous and indignant right up until they are kneeling at the edge of the trench. We are losing the war because we are convinced there will never be a time to start fighting it.

Reactions: Steve_In_29
I don't remember the year (2007-2009), but the highest it was before this I was stationed in Maine. I think it was around $5 a gallon there.

The cheapest was about 1998-2003 (don't remember) it was under a dollar. I was stationed in Washington state.

I don't remember having tons of money when it was under $1, but I was a married E-4.

I was a single E-6 when it was over $5. Still went to the strip clubs, bought guns and drank beer.

Single E-6 pay even paying child support was more than married O-3 pay. Was a running joke in our command. I had a H-3 that I bought new, tons of guns and did whatever I wanted. Married O-3's whose wives weren't working weren't buying the same types of toys. I know it wasn't really that way, but damned if it seemed like it. I was doing really well.

2nd marriage and I make 3 times as much and I finally have my head above water.

well not only is it about control , but where else could they house the 192 million illegals they are bringing over the next 4 years into the country , but the dims need your old homes .So you got to move out . lol

2 million known illegals per month so that's 4 million per month X's 12 months per pear 48 X's 4 years 192 million + or - a couple million , the government isn't very good at releasing numbers of things they don't want you to know about not to mention they really can't be troubled to get more than 1/2 there estimated numbers correct . and nuclear fallout is messy chemical deaths would be far cleaner . You know they want to still be able to eat and go on vacation on the yachts you paid for them to own from your tax donations .,

I said exactly what I meant.
"Real Mechanic"
I never said 'technician'.
Huge difference.
BTW, I have those exact same Knipex alligator pliers and the exact same Strap-on sealed, x-long, flex, 1/4" ratchet.
Assuming...that's the top of a Strap-on toolbox with optional stainless over wood top.
As they say, don't mean shit.
Right ?
Unless you believe nobody else can possibly pull the head off an engine ?

So, you think by cutting a few wires you somehow miraculously disable all these systems.
Hmm, backup camera, screen, radio, a/c-heating, even the damn TPMS is interwoven into all this shit.
So, LS swap it with an aftermarket ECM and wiring.....and then having a useless dashboard ?
Yep, technician, not real mechanic.
So by “real mechanic” are you inferring to over glorified parts changer? If so, yes huge difference. In the context of your original post, mechanic/technician is merely semantics.

Nope, Knipex Cobra pliers, hate the slip joint Alligator’s. They always seem to find the right angle to slip out of position you set them.

Also nope. Snap-on locking flex head 1/4 drive body with 3/8’s head. Works outstanding after you break loose your fasteners with your normal 3/8’s but don’t have enough room to swing the full size for efficient unscrewing. Like situations where your back and forth forever a 1/8 turn at a time with a normal 3/8’s.

And also nope again. Dealership installed toolbox with stainless top, hutch, cart and a whole bunch of other not relevant to your “not a real mechanic and shouldn’t be trusted” post. As for my personal Snappy box, it’s at home in the garage.

The relevancy of showing what was in front of me that day. You questioned Bradu if they were a real mechanic after they called bullshit. I never said a single thing about anyone’s ability at doing any kind of work. I very much called bullshit on your “real mechanic” statement, cause it is, bullshit.

What exactly does any of my tools or the tool box have to do with your original comment. Seems like trying to act like you can call out what’s in the picture, which you got wrong , to imply that you know what your talking about. Otherwise you wouldn’t of said anything about it. YOU made the comment about no real mechanic would drive a newer vehicle, which is flat wrong.

Since your original bullshit post was about vehicle tracking and remote shutdown, yes. Car no talkie on cellular, gps, Wi-Fi, car no trackie. There no magic fairy dust going on here. Disable the antenna array and it’s a ghost, period.

All that other crap you posted about a/c backup camera, bla bla bla, have exactly jack and shit to do with vehicle tracking, locating, or remote shutdown.

LS swap, aftermarket ECM… useless dash……where the fuck do you come up with this bullshit. Oh wait obviously with a “real mechanic”. Have you even done any of this crap?
Been there, done that too. A technician knows how to spline and interface your swap with functional OEM parts.
1647216277842.jpeg

Let me guess… now we’re gonna move the goal post to talking about cars that were not in your after 2006 statement. Well that can be accomplished to with CAN bus interfaces and piggy back chip systems like SCT tuners.

I think you got your definitions of technician and mechanic backwards.

if everyone drives an EV, all it takes is a flip of a few switches to bring that area to a halt. control movement of the people, control the people.

Whats even scarier thats been glossed over with UKR-Russia is that "people" are trying to get Elon Musk to shutdown all Teslas in Russia. That means he has some means to just turn the cars off.

im pretty sure they can also do that with the ONstar bullshit everyone was force fed through Government Motors. More control of the little people
During one of the hurricane evacuations, Tesla owner's found their cars had something like 50 extra miles of driving range suddenly show as enabled.

Electric cars have zero to do with "saving the planet" and everything to do with controlling peoples ability to travel freely.

The fat orange fucker turned this country into the laughing stock of the world . Simple fact , trumb fucked us worse than any other president in history .

View attachment 7826004

If you believe that why are you even on a gun forum let alone Sniper's Hide?? After all the mere thought of a gun has pussies like you pissing themselves in fear.