• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Joe Biden and The Kenyan

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    Joe has claimed that he asked his buddy Barry not to endorse him because he wanted the primary to be a fair race. Barry is reported to have said something similar. Now that everyone has dropped out except for the communist wouldn't you think that Barry would be patting old perverted Joe on the back and endorsing him?
    So what is going on? I originally thought that they were going for the brokered convention. But everyone dropped out. Now the pandemic has put a halt to the primaries and Joe doesn't have enough delegates to win outright. What is the plan for the communist party?

One possibility. An endorsement now won't get the attention with the kongflu taking up 99% of media coverage.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
    I read an article this morning that said the dem's now think ol Joe is irrelevant... NEWS FLASH most of us already knew that.

It basically said that while he has no real authority to do anything that he should be out there at least acting presidential... except all he has done is hole up in his house in Delaware and has only had 1 web conference appearance in the past 10 days.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
    Kong Flu you say?

1585488787911.png

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    I think the only reason he was being pushed in the running was because all the foreign leaders knew they could keep buying his corrupt ass and get whatever they wanted and the rest of the shitheads in office on his side would also get thier cut to completely sell this country out.
    The Ukraine business would be child’s play compared to if some people had the power to get thier way.
    Business as usual for them in other words.

Sorry for being captain obvious. Just had this on my mind recently.

Reactions: 10ring'r
    My original belief was that they were trying to keep Bernie from getting the number of delegates to actually win outright. Then they were going to pull mooochelle out at a brokered convention.
    I also thought that the only reason Joe was running was to use him for their impeachment scheme.
    Then the Bernie train got derailed and Joe looked like he might stand on his own. But now he looks like the blithering idiot that already has lost three previous presidential attempts.
    He’ll endorse Joe when he announces Michelle as his VP.

Unfortunately I think Kung Flu is a life line for the Dems that had already gone under three times.

If the latest bail out included codified their cheating scams on vote harvesting etc thats an advantage they excel at.

We are not getting to watch Bernie and Joe destroy each other while exposing the DNC for the weasels they are.

A stalemate between these two is giving Cuomo air to step in and settle the debate.

An extended stay by kung flu supports only the communists.

I think the only reason he was being pushed in the running was because all the foreign leaders knew they could keep buying his corrupt ass and get whatever they wanted and the rest of the shitheads in office on his side would also get thier cut to completely sell this country out.
    The Ukraine business would be child’s play compared to if some people had the power to get thier way.
    Business as usual for them in other words.

Sorry for being captain obvious. Just had this on my mind recently.
    Yup. Follow the money.

Unfortunately I think Kung Flu is a life line for the Dems that had already gone under three times.

If the latest bail out included codified their cheating scams on vote harvesting etc thats an advantage they excel at.

We are not getting to watch Bernie and Joe destroy each other while exposing the DNC for the weasels they are.

A stalemate between these two is giving Cuomo air to step in and settle the debate.

An extended stay by kung flu supports only the communists.
    Yes sir. This virus couldn’t be more political.

Maybe next time the Chicoms will be more careful with their handling of biological warfare development.

Why is Biden hidden in a clean room and not out in public showing his courage to run for President ?

Reactions: oneshot86
    Why is Biden hidden in a clean room and not out in public showing his courage to run for President ?

His mental state is so diminished they need to keep him off the mic. Hillary's campaign did similar with her when they realized people hate her when she talks. So they kept her campaigning to a minimum and did a bunch of private paid events instead.

As discussed in other threads, if Biden should happen to win, he would shortly thereafter have an accident or be deemed mentally incapacitated allowing the VP to take the reins.

Am wondering what in the 1400 pages of pork and stimulus further stacked the deck for the Demwits. I probably don't want to know in reality.

Maybe next time the Chicoms will be more careful with their handling of biological warfare development.

Very clever of them.

Biological Warfare as a means of Economic Warfare.

Biological Warfare as a means of Economic Warfare.
    [/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t completely rule it out.
    You don’t here about stuff like SARS, MERS, Swine fly etc originating from Kansas and sweeping the globe.

From what I’ve noticed just the notion of economic warfare is lost on many people. Such a thing does not bear the possibility of existing in their world of superior intellect and feelings.
    As long as they can save $20 ordering through amazon and who cares where and how anything is made.
    And yet they somehow believe thier kids will just magically grow up and have all kinds of jobs and prosperity just waiting for them appearing out of thin air even after selling them down river because of the “oh hey, but I got a good deal” syndrome.

They’re getting a dil alright. More like the dil-do.