• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Joe Biden Told Barack Obama He Will Run in 2024 to Defeat Trump

honest question, do you think Trump gets elected today versus a Non-Biden candidate?
Honest question, if you think Trump or any non Biden candidate doesn't stand a chance against Biden and the tyrants that parade him around then whats the point of the 2nd A and clinging to your guns?

No emotions now.

Honest question, if you think Trump or any non Biden candidate doesn't stand a chance against Biden and the tyrants that parade him around then whats the point of the 2nd A and clinging to your guns?

No emotions now.

You're just making shit up now. I never even had Biden in the equation.

If I have to answer the the last part, then you don't need to know. Don't act like a glowie

WTF is wrong with you guys?

No one is coming to save you. The republicans are part of the NWO. We are not voting our way out of this.

Did you forget that our government was overthrown in a successful coup and the people that did it are going to do it even better in every election going forward? Are you not watching as all the states where the coup has been easily proven have republicans blocking all efforts to take corrective action? Do you really think that voting is going to save you?

You're just making shit up now. I never even had Biden in the equation.

If I have to answer the the last part, then you don't need to know. Don't act like a glowie
I'm not making shit up. It was an honest question. I obviously misunderstood your initial question.

Reword this please "...do you think Trump gets elected today versus a Non-Biden candidate?"

And WTF is this glowie shit?

Last edited:
What difference would it make to elect Trump again? Seriously. Do you believe that the republicants would back his efforts this time? There were 9 republicants on the committee that heard James comey, Brennan, stroch, clapper and a couple others testify that the Russian hoax was a hoax. What did they do when Adam shitt came out and said that they had tangible proof that Trump was a Russian agent? Nothing!!! They played along!!
DHS NSA SS CIA FBI ATF defense department and all the rest are corrupted. Go ahead and list one alphabet agency that is not corrupted. Just one. Bet you can't.
The USSF, read; The United States Space Force. A bureau of pure blooded American badass spacemen who love space, because "Space is Hard".

The USSF, read; The United States Space Force. A bureau of pure blooded American badass spacemen who love space, because "Space is Hard".
At least they have jobs........

Doc

At least they have jobs........

Doc
The fuck you trying to say, read the post. I have a job. You missed that joke entirely

The fuck you trying to say, read the post. I have a job. You missed that joke entirely
I was quoting your other post where you can't find a job.....dumbass.

But yet you are making fun of people who have a job.....irony at it's best

Doc

I was quoting your other post where you can't find a job.....dumbass.

But yet you are making fun of people who have a job.....irony at it's best

Doc
are all of you a bunch of dried up prunes with no fucking sense of humor?

because its starting to seem like it.

are all of you a bunch of dried up prunes with no fucking sense of humor?

because its starting to seem like it.
We have a lot of humor here. You are in the fucking bear pit......get thicker skin.

Doc

Pedo Joe can win so long as Dominion still tallys the counts.

During the campaign Pedo Joe couldn't even fill a two car garage and Naughty Sunkist Man o' mean tweets was filling stadiums. Even today he's filling stadiums with his rallies.

I completely agree with this statement..

I'm " " years old and had "Never I repeat Never" voted in my life before 2020...
and the same goes for many people I know... that all voted red across the board in 2020.
But yet the few blue ones became Millions in a blink of an eye at 2am....
Anyone who thinks the president runs this country is clearly a Blind Fucking Idiot.

I will never vote again its a waste of my time....
s-l400.jpg

With the non gratuitous attempt at humor out of the way.....

With that kind of perseverance and commitment y'all might as well turn in your guns while you're at it.

I think Biden was explaining to barackzee the runs in his pants not another term, wonder if they have tried using tampons on potus to stem the flow of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Dead
If folks cant do the easy shit like fulfill their civic duty and make the minimal effort to vote.....why would anyone believe that their going to make the effort to do the hard stuff down the road?

CDC?

Now claiming firearms are leading cause of death for children. 🤮
These sorry fucks don’t give a shit about children unless they can do nasty things to them. If the pedos can’t rape kids, they push for them to be slaughtered in the womb. Sick leftist trash!!!

Sure the Pretendent 'n Thief will run. A virtual/zoom campaign from his basement with plenty of bots in attendance. Way to go Dementia (non compus mentis) Joe! Dominion beats human voters every time.

I completely agree with this statement..

I'm " " years old and had "Never I repeat Never" voted in my life before 2020...
and the same goes for many people I know... that all voted red across the board in 2020.
But yet the few blue ones became Millions in a blink of an eye at 2am....
Anyone who thinks the president runs this country is clearly a Blind Fucking Idiot.

I will never vote again its a waste of my time....
I understand your sentiment.

But, in so doing, you're just making it easier for liberals. :mad:

Reactions: 264Proto