• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Joe Digenova drops some bombs on Obamagate - Sen. Mark Warner had conducted his own probe and knew the dossier was fake.

No one is ever going to jail, no one will ever be held accountable, the right will look bad for even pointing this out.

What you people fail to understand is that we can NOT win. The left has set a standard to where feelings are more important than facts, facts are racist, and who screams the loudest is the winner.

The left is the only one screaming, the right is civil.

Civility will never win this fight....so, until something big and terrible has happened because the left pushed too hard and we finally get off tour ass and do something, none of these facts of liberal treason matter.

Bench

No one is ever going to jail, no one will ever be held accountable, the right will look bad for even pointing this out.

What you people fail to understand is that we can NOT win. The left has set a standard to where feelings are more important than facts, facts are racist, and who screams the loudest is the winner.

The left is the only one screaming, the right is civil.

Civility will never win this fight....so, until something big and terrible has happened because the left pushed too hard and we finally get off tour ass and do something, none of these facts of liberal treason matter.

Bench
hope you're mistaken, but don't blame you.

Why do we never have justice? How is it that Flynn was sent to prison over made up evidence and he we have solid proof and even some of them admitting guilt and still no incitement?

Reactions: gigamortis
Why do we never have justice? How is it that Flynn was sent to prison over made up evidence and he we have solid proof and even some of them admitting guilt and still no incitement?
You've answered your own question.
One the system wanted done and you can guess the other.

R

hope you're mistaken, but don't blame you.

I know I’m correct...which pisses me off

Bench

I know I’m correct...which pisses me off

Bench
at the very least, clinesmith or whoever directed him to change the CIA statement on carter page will go to prison.
jmho

Flynn was never sent to prison. DOJ recently dropped all charges against him.

Try to keep up.

Nobody is going to jail! Don’t you know only good people go to jail?

Nobody is going to jail! Don’t you know only good people go to jail?
under obama/comey, yes.

but epstein escaped justice until trump, as did scumbag weinsten and murderer and meth pusher ed buck (all 3 prolific democrat supporters).

Happy now?
No+need+to+be+_8d547f16a6c8709f1349865d9aca78c0.png

Flynn was never sent to prison. DOJ recently dropped all charges against him.

Try to keep up.
Still not over. The judge refused to allow the case to end and appointed someone to act as a prosecutor. Flynn took it to the court of appeals and won. The judge asked the full dc appellate court to step in; they did. The full DC court of appeals will likely rule against Flynn and send it back to the judge. They're mostly democrats including a judge named merrick garland.

Reactions: Lesch
under obama/comey, yes.

but epstein escaped justice until trump, as did scumbag weinsten and murderer and meth pusher ed buck (all 3 prolific democrat supporters).
Obama going to jail may start a racial war that may become a civil war. but that won't happen and this is why the rest of them are also walking free, one goes down and they all go else they all stay.

Obama going to jail may start a racial war that may become a civil war. but that won't happen and this is why the rest of them are also walking free, one goes down and they all go else they all stay.
i don't think any of the top level people are going to prison.
it might depend on what lies brennan tries to tell durham when he is questioned this week.

i don't think any of the top level people are going to prison.
it might depend on what lies brennan tries to tell durham when he is questioned this week.
The madness will never end of the top guys don't go to prison, you cut the head of the snake and it's dead for sure. Cut the tail and you may have a worse situation.

The madness will never end of the top guys don't go to prison, you cut the head of the snake and it's dead for sure. Cut the tail and you may have a worse situation.
i agree, but i don't think it will go higher than McCabe, unless he flipped on comey.
i think brennan is the worst one, and i am still hoping he goes down.

Reactions: Wading
I fear we are standing witness to the end of our Republic, and that is a key word. Most sheeple don't understand that America is a constitutional republic and not a democracy. I don't think most of the sheeple idiots would even get it if you explained it to them. I would bet that 90% of elected "officials" have never read the full text of the Constitution, Bill of Rights let alone any of the Federalist papers. Our founders were giants and sadly we have lost our way.
The tree of Liberty is getting thirsty.
I'm just voting and working for patriot candidates.

If Trump thinks he will get any Quarter from them in exchange for Quarter now he is nuts.

I dont think he is nuts in that regard.

This is a death match.

He needs to overcome the resistance of the swamp.

Wray is not that force.

I have my doubts about Barr/Durham.

Adm Rodgers is key.

If he ever comes off the milk carton my heart will soar like a cloud of Monarchs.

I fear we are standing witness to the end of our Republic, and that is a key word. Most sheeple don't understand that America is a constitutional republic and not a democracy. I don't think most of the sheeple idiots would even get it if you explained it to them. I would bet that 90% of elected "officials" have never read the full text of the Constitution, Bill of Rights let alone any of the Federalist papers. Our founders were giants and sadly we have lost our way.
The tree of Liberty is getting thirsty.
I'm just voting and working for patriot candidates.

If we were a Democracy we would still have slavery.

Reactions: Rthur
catherine herridge is suggesting clinescum may be helping durham, in part because his lawyer actually reached out asking for a deal.