• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Joe Larson LTM Refinishings

grizzlybear189

Private
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2009
Richmond, VA.
Anyone ever deal or heard of Joe Larson at LTM Refinishings? I shipped my rifle to him for a cerakote and now can't get in touch with him. George from GA Precision did some work on it then I haven't seen or heard from them in almost 4 months.

Re: Joe Larson LTM Refinishings

Good luck man... Dude just kinda fell off the map, I think most people recovered their stuff, but I don't think it was easy...

I know at least one member here (not me) who hasn't recovered his $5000 rig yet. Rifle, scope, mags, etc....

Shame too.... He did some awesome work before things went to hell in a hand-basket!! Glad mine was done (I'm VERY happy with it!) before the great fall...... Best of luck!

BTW - 30calsniper has filled his shoes admirably since the fall of LTM should you need any other finishing work.... Dimensions has also put out some serious custom art on some members stocks!