• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Joe Potatoe talking.....WTF?!?!?!?

He should be arrested and immediately court martialed. No other option is relevant.
Agree 100% Court Martial POTUS and those incompetent Generals he has surrounded himself with for dereliction of duty. In doing so show America the plans President Trump had for getting us out of AFG and how Biden, out of spite, tossed them out without a reasonable alternative. He and those in command that were complicit in simply abandoning those plans demonstrated deriliction of duty and should be held accountable under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

I feel Biden's actions were done out of spite and with the intent of being punitive towards President Trump and those who supported him. There was no sound logic or reason behind many of Biden's actions. While those actions had emotional appeal for his base, it was reckless and irresponsible for him and his ilk to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: koobs84
Agree 100% Court Martial POTUS and those incompetent Generals he has surrounded himself with for dereliction of duty. In doing so show America the plans President Trump had for getting us out of AFG and how Biden, out of spite, tossed them out without a reasonable alternative. He and those in command that were complicit in simply abandoning those plans demonstrated deriliction of duty and should be held accountable under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

I feel Biden's actions were done out of spite and with the intent of being punitive towards President Trump and those who supported him. There was no sound logic or reason behind many of Biden's actions. While those actions had emotional appeal for his base, it was reckless and irresponsible for him and his ilk to do so.
They hate Trump and everything he stood for way beyond what anyone can conceive. After Biden's explanation I can see the plan was to sacrifice American Troops and to leave Americans behind to die in such a fashion that it would turn anyones stomach and then convince the sheep that this is Trumps plan not theirs. This is the only thing that makes sense or its because he's protecting Hunter at the expense of the Nation.

Reactions: UKDslayer

Biden didn't do anything. They had to wake him up and pump him full of Adderall just to get him to read the teleprompter.

Did any one watch at the end, when he was asked a question he didn't have a prepared response for??
Image 8-27-21 at 3.41 PM.jpg

He can't even look the person talking to him in the eyes. He knows, he is wrong, he knows it. The body language tells it all.

Did any one watch at the end, when he was asked a question he didn't have a prepared response for?? View attachment 7692431

He can't even look the person talking to him in the eyes. He knows, he is wrong, he knows it. The body language tells it all.
Our government has been hijacked and a puppet regime has been installed. Similar to what we have done around the world to other countries. There should be 100's of millions of Americans at the capital demanding for the heads who are aiding the people pulling the strings.

I think we are being a bit harsh on Biden end of the day his handlers run the show. He probably needs to be juiced up on all sorts of stimulants just to make it through the press conference without any Q&A

239946457_1875149609331540_6876723186379758640_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
You hit the nail on the,that's where all this started,they are all complicit.
Military leadership incompetence has been a long time coming, but no worries they will all get cushy board positions with defence contractors, they did spend 2.6trillion on them since 9/11 , mission accomplished. The goal was always an endless war and target domestic taxpayer.

Reactions: wildcats
Did any one watch at the end, when he was asked a question he didn't have a prepared response for??

I try to avoid watching Veggie tales or science fiction. (Or outright propaganda).

Keeps the blood pressure down a few clicks. Moa or Mil, your choice.

I rarely turn on the TV. The political theater has gotten worse every year. Clinton getting his dick sucked, Bush and his WMD, Obama was a great speaker but was just as lost as Potato Joe. Trump was actually fun to watch at times. He was a maniac in front of a microphone but sometimes you got a kick out of his trolling.

Why waste the time?

Beau died of Cancer, not combat. Fucking liar.
Beau’s ass wasn’t in the grass. He was a fucking lawyer. And your wife wasn’t killed by a drunk truck driver. She ran a stop. Stop USING everyone, even your loved ones as political tools to hide behind. At your best Joe, you were a mediocre half-witted lounge lizard, dipping your pathetic pud into anything in a skirt while being paid to posture for the cameras. Drown yourself already.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Beau’s ass wasn’t in the grass. He was a fucking lawyer. And your wife wasn’t killed by a drunk truck driver. She ran a stop. Stop USING everyone, even your loved ones as political tools to hide behind. At your best Joe, you were a mediocre half-witted lounge lizard, dipping your pathetic pud into anything in a skirt while being paid to posture for the cameras. Drown yourself already.
I have 0 fucks to give any of Biden family. The only one I had a inkling of empathy for was Beau , and thats because he died from Glioblastoma, a brutal form of brain cancer. My wife died of the same shit , it truly is brutal. I “should” say I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. But in regards to the Biden family , I will make a exception.
I wish it was contagious and spreading through their family !
Die from Glioblastoma , have his piece of shit brother Jodie him after he dies. Wow, that’s some cold shit 💩
What a gene pool 🤮

Last edited:
I call him President Vegetable. I reckon a potato IS a root vegetable.
I call him Cucumber Brain. Precisely the kind I buy and then say...I should eat these for lunch, then dinner comes around and I say no way, I'll burp all night...then they rot. That kind of cucumber.