• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Joe said “ Shoot them in the leg” / knee? What say you?

Y'all promise me something, if any of y'all shoot me for some reason don't try and fuck me after greengo juan style.
I don't think you'll have anything to worry about even at close range , you might get a powder burn buts that's even a stretch with the flyers here.

• Haha
Reactions: akmike47
1638128425247.png

Oh thats what I wanted to hear.....

Things I've heard a hunnerd times in 52 years:

"I keep s shotgun by my bed, cause its a scattergun, perfect for home defense."
"No, I've never shot 3 gun, but I figger im gonna do really good on shotgun portion."
"When I rack that mossberg pump, they'll know i mean bidness."
"There is no reason to use an AR15 for home defense, a shotgun is what I'm getting for my wife." ( my own brother, after I taught his wife to shoot an AR15)
"Well a shotgun won't pentrate the walls in your house."

My favorite line of ridiculous bullshit:

"Oh there's panthers round here, Willie Roy's cousin Bobby Joe saw a blackern."
"I seen it, damn black panther! By God I know what I'm talkin bout. You sayin I didnt?"

Yes. I am.
The only people that think they saw a black panther in the US, haven't.
The only people who think that a shotgun is a scattergun inside a house, are people who have never actually trained with one.
Not saying they aren't hell on wheels on an intruder, but you better make damn sure you hit him the first time, and thats easier to imagine, than actually perform.

meh, i go for the plate armor every time.

It was a serious question. Thanks for the replies.
Got into Thanksgiving “discussion “ with several including a left-of-Bernie relative who said “no guns” then you shouldn’t ‘be able to shoot a burglar / attacker except in the leg’ as Biden noted. And another 1/2 hour diatribe on related BS.

She noted since I have “never shot someone in the leg or elsewhere”, it was noted I was not qualified to answer. Like she was, having never held a gun.

So I said I’d ask guys that had. That shut her up for then and hopefully the rest of today before she flys back.

Now I’m thinking a peace offering to her, maybe I should just gift wrap one of my peashooters and a firearms training gift certificate and slip it in her carry on luggage as a Christmas gift? :)
Go buy a 3" diameter black dildo and wrap it in tin foil, slip it in her carry on when she's not looking...

That'll make for an interesting conversation at the security checkpoint

I think any such attempt would be used against you to prove that you really weren't in fear for your life, and therefore not justified to shoot at all.

And you just said in 30 words it took me 200 to say.

Well done. This topic comes up every year or so. It is settled case law. VH hit it right on the head.

Don’t listen to Brandon. He is an idiot.

Sirhr

And that's actually what sleepy Joe meant. Don't we know by now that the new administration is all about helping the criminals.

They want us to shoot in the legs so they can argue that our shooting was not justified. Then the criminal wins the case, gets awarded hero of the year, becomes famous and billionaire, all while you, the actual victim, lose all your rights and end up un prison for life.

Yeah, I think I won't be listening to anything that lunatic says. But hey, y'all do you...

"No, I've never shot 3 gun, but I figger im gonna do really good on shotgun portion."
"There is no reason to use an AR15 for home defense, a shotgun is what I'm getting for my wife." ( my own brother, after I taught his wife to shoot an AR15)

"I seen it, damn black panther! By God I know what I'm talkin bout. You sayin I didnt?"

Yes. I am.
The only people who think that a shotgun is a scattergun inside a house, are people who have never actually trained with one.
Not saying they aren't hell on wheels on an intruder, but you better make damn sure you hit him the first time, and thats easier to imagine, than actually perform.
I've seen a black Panther in the US.... his name was Cleaver.

Yes. I am.
There's been panthers here, lots of folks on the river used to have exotic animals and when it floods they get out. They've gotten pictures and video over the years. Hell there's more tigers here than in the wild.

They also claim there's no cougars but we find prints and have video and thermal video of them. Had one on the porch one night screaming like a woman getting murdered on the other side of the screen door.

There was a big drive through "safari" place here on the river that flooded and we had bears, tigers, and lions running around for a while. Believe they shot them all.

Fallow and zebra aren't supposed to be here either, but there's 2 zebra that used to hang out in my families hay field and a herd of fallow deer that have yearlings every year running wild. I used to have pictures of the zebra but I can't find them.

Game ranch next door shut down and they just cut the fence years ago. I've seen red stag out back in years past too but not in a few years.

Last edited:
There's been panthers here, lots of folks on the river used to have exotic animals and when it floods they get out. They've gotten pictures and video over the years. Hell there's more tigers here than in the wild.

They also claim there's no cougars but we find prints and have video and thermal video of them. Had one on the porch one night screaming like a woman getting murdered on the other side of the screen door.

There was a big drive through "safari" place here on the river that flooded and we had bears, tigers, and lions running around for a while. Believe they shot them all.

Fallow and zebra aren't supposed to be here either, but there's 2 zebra that used to hang out in my families hay field and a herd of fallow deer that have yearlings every year running wild. I used to have pictures of the zebra but I can't find them.

Game ranch next door shut down and they just cut the fence years ago. I've seen red stag out back in years past too but not in a few years.

Your name is Jimmy Ray Wayne Wayne Jr. isnt it?
Never, ever, a single documented melanistic cougar.
Ever.

Your name is Jimmy Ray Wayne Wayne Jr. isnt it?
Never, ever, a single documented melanistic cougar.
Ever.
Nope, but what people call "black panthers" are melanistic Jaguars. Those definitely exist, and people are dumb.

People have a ton of that sort of shit here. My cousin had two cougars in his back yard growing up. Fuckers are made of hate.

Nope, but what people call "black panthers" are melanistic Jaguars. Those definitely exist, and people are dumb.

People have a ton of that sort of shit here. My cousin had two cougars in his back yard growing up. Fuckers are made of hate.

Agreed
And what most people hear that sounds like a woman screaming in most of the US is a bobcat.

Agreed
And what most people hear that sounds like a woman screaming in most of the US is a bobcat.
We saw this, I don't know how else to describe the sound. There was only a screen door and 6ft between us.

I just slammed the door in its face lol

Did Biden say when this mandate is to start, because I'm going to need a lot of ammo.

as long as my shot guns remove there legs , I am ok with shooting intruders in the legs in all honesty I want explosive first shot results so if that's the outcome they can never walk again I am good with it . vaporizing of the whole body would be better maybe a finger nail left to identify them by or a tooth or so a hair sample .

This vaguely reminds me of an article I read in some hunting rag years ago. Some female vet was asked where she would shoot a game animal, to insure a kill. She said she would shoot for the hind leg, given that severing the femoral artery would insure quick bleed out. I’m not sure that there is more than one person in the whole world that would intentionally shoot for the femoral artery over the lungs/heart on a game animal. Center mass on anything that you actually want to stop.

That said, a guy on our lease shot a doe in the head with his bow. That he was ‘aiming’ for the lungs is beside the point…😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus
Saw a video once of two guys peacocking, one pulls a shotgun, and the other hs his hands up yelling and talking shit. Probably saying “you won’t do shit”.....

BOOM! Blew off his forearm.....called his bluff.