• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Joey blames Donnie for the FUBAR withdrawal form AStan.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Reactions: Tempest 455
    B3A6B7CC-9FB5-4351-BE0F-2F47D02D5095.jpeg

I saw that today too, it was however somewhat entertaining watching that fucking worm Kirby squirming trying to answer for that load of horseshit.
    They are so fucked up and screwed at every angle they cant even come up with half assed excuses or lies anymore.

Reactions: 10ring'r
    yet, I don’t know many folks that are too upset. People still have TDS.

I laugh at a woman I know who’s a lot more of a reli person than I. Took her First Amendment rights and flushed. Saw no issue with lockdown. Got clot shot early. Claims republican/conservative but guarantee she voted for pedo. And will do so again.

many folks like this. Not trump. They all get news from apple Google yahoo or Facebook. Pisses me off!!!!

Stupid Joe stopped our sniper from taking out the bomber because he owed people favors for taking their money. He is a historic POS bar none, but I guess the world still needs old douche bags to feel up children and sniff their hair. Hey everyone has a right to live their lives like marrying whores and raising crack heads , its the american dream for scumbags.

40+ years in public office how the fuck does this happen?

When the brass fucks up they should be fragged plain and simple, anyone commanding troops should have their backs no matter what.

Reactions: XLR308
    Some self responsibility by Afghans should be expected if a country is known as the graveyard of empires and no foreigners can occupy it for any length of time. It would be interesting to know how many left there in the previous few years. Trump wanted to get out. Biden wanted to get out. At a certain point in time they were the only two people that would become president. Isn't that the equivalent of a SHTF moment? Particularly so if you're closely aligned with the foreign occupying military. There should have been an exodus starting in late Nov 2016 by those paying attention. How much sympathy is there on this site for those that don't prep for a SHTF moment? If the U.S. were invaded how much sympathy would there be from the resistance towards those that aided the invaders? We should have been in and out of there in 6 -12 weeks.

The R&D of equipment. The soldiers lost in training accidents 3 months before being deployed. Those lost in battle. Those that lost limbs. Those lost during an exit. Those lost by their own hands trying to cope. Those families. It's all the cost of war.

even the liberal news media was incredulous at the whoppers from kirby.