• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JP Arca Setup

MPrimo

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 17, 2011
    The Northeast
    Anyone running the JP Arca Rail on the round JP hand guard? I just ordered a tripod setup and of course want to set up my 308 gasser for it. I haven't seen it in the wild yet.

I run a JP arca on both my large frame and small frame ARs. Installation is so simple, and they are very solid pieces of kit. They come with all the screws and hardware, and fit up with a perfect match. Will be back in 10 with a pic for you.

E02EBB09-12BF-4F9E-8C35-EDA81F75651C.jpeg

They ride a tripod just fine. I will say that my tripod is pretty stout, but with the arca, you can slide it up or back to find that balance sweet spot.

Reactions: Money Waster
    Yep, ARCA rails are worth every penny and they hold even heavy versions of the LRP. I added the rails and the new weight kits to mine. For matches I'm a big fan of how the weights give me all kinds of extended surfaces to grip in positions.

Picture1.jpg

Reactions: MPrimo
    Maybe I didn't totally understand the ARCA benefits ... until now! Went ahead and ordered and installed it on my KAC/JP 308. Someone on here called it a Tranny (which I kinda like and am using affectionately from here forward). It feels and looks great. Will shoot it on Wednesday. This rifle has always been amazing ... now even better!

• Love
    Reactions: Darqusoull13
    I kind of like the beginnings of 50 shades of FDE look :) . Nice setup, I love the ARCA setup as well.