• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories JP chassis(ambi) sold

BB KoncepZ

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2011
Alabama
Sold

I have a brand new JP rifles apac chassis. Full ambi setup. Comes with some accessories. Arca rail, grip, weights etc…
Brand new never used. Only issue is that two out of 8 of the screws on the handguard attachment are stripped out. See
Pic. Can be tapped and resized.
1050 plus shipping takes it. Firm. Ready to ship.

Attachments

• IMG_0598.png
    IMG_0598.png
    899.3 KB · Views: 461
  • IMG_0599.png
    IMG_0599.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 458
  • IMG_0600.png
    IMG_0600.png
    942.3 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:
I only hope you did your research on this...I was trying to buy and he gave me his info but his Email came up not working and he would not text me or send new photos....but his PP account was working? I pray that it all works out.

I only hope you did your research on this...I was trying to buy and he gave me his info but his Email came up not working and he would not text me or send new photos....but his PP account was working? I pray that it all works out.
What?

Someone else (a scammer) messaged you with a similar username. Likely with a “.” or an extra space, an upper/lower case letter, etc.

Reactions: NarMan