• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JP Enterprises Captured Spring System

That .530 is the minimum dimensioned BCG in which the captured spring will work. Your Lantac should be fine.
Get the special JP retainer pin too, it'll keep the captured spring from wanting to come out of the buffer tube with you have the receivers apart.
Sounds good I've been searching for hours but wasn't sure. Thank you.

Reactions: kl3309
Hey all, I know this post is new but I could use yalls input. Im currently working on my first ever AR-10 build and need some advice on JP Enterprise buffer spring. I know the BCG inner diameter is recommended to be .530" for the buffer spring but is that just a recommendation or can my BCG inner diameter be any bigger? I have a Lantac EBCG on its way the and the inner diameter is approx .620". Im honestly just trying to find if this will be a problem or not. Any help works. Thanks
As posted above. When the BCG cycles rearward, the SCS guide rod travels within the BCG inner diameter, so it's a minimum dimension for the guide rod to fit.