• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jp LRP-07 rifle weight

jackal1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2010
Hawaii
Anyone know what there LRP-07 308 or 260 Creed with a 16 Lightweight barrels weigh with a Ace Socom stock or equivalent.
I emailed JP and asked but they said they would weigh it after my build was complete.

Reactions: omnis
A 16" JP can be a very light rifle when compared to a few other .308s. I've got the ARF stock, very light rifle. SCAR 17 or a KAC EMC with a dimpled barrel/ECC are similar.

Keep it light.

My LRP07 .308 18" is 9.9lbs with a Magpul PRS stock. 7.9lbs with CTR stock. No scope or bipod included in weight.

I paid $3500 but added a few extras, as far as weight goes it is one of the lightest .308 rifles out there but what is even more incredible is the recoil or lack of. With the LMOS system and a brake it feels like a .223, it goes straight back but very light. My rifle with 18" light contour barrel and UBR stock puts it at #9.0 lbs.