• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JP Rifles Production Time Estimates

Guy Montag

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
The lead time on a JP Rifle or upper is listed as 12-20 weeks on their website, so I was pretty surprised to get an email today telling me that my order had shipped.

2 Weeks from the day I placed the order, it's on the way!

Thumbs up to JP Rifles for getting it done well before I'd expected.

Re: JP Rifles Production Time Estimates

That is generally the exception...not the rule...when it comes to JP delivery times. Not meant as a complaint or a criticism of JP, just the reality of the fact that unless they just happen to have the components needed for your specific build in stock and there isn't someone ahead of you in line whose order contains the same required parts...you are looking at CONSIDERABLY longer than the 2wks or so you've waited.
wink.gif

That said...congrats on your order getting filled so quickly. JP builds first-rate uppers and complete rifles...you'll be very pleased!!

Now, you do realize that you will be ruined?

Shoot a JP, there's no going back.LOL.

Mine was a "Semi Custom" order. Got it in 9 days from order. Can't wait to shoot it.

I placed an order for a JP LRP-07 back in march, was quoted up to 12 weeks. But then everyone and their mother started placing orders and it ended up closer to 18 weeks. But I will promise you this, even if it took 2 years it was more than worth it. This is the best friggin rifle I have ever seen, will be getting pictures and doing a review ASAP.

I ordered an LRP-07 mid July. I would not be surprised if it took until November to get it.

Glad to hear so many good comments as I just recently purchased a barrell kit from them for my 260.