• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Judge Blocks Seattle Anti Cop Dumbassery

The Seattle City Council & Mayor need a visit from the men of Vigilance. When you side with lawlessness and allow the weak or innocent to be injured or their property to be damaged, to further your agenda, it's time for your removal from power,... by any means necessary. If the people of that A/O do not rise up and deal with those tyrants their-self's, they by inaction support that which is happening to their neighbors, which in turn makes them a quasi enemy of the United States. There is no middle ground now, the time has come to put forth ones beliefs no matter the end cost to same.

Okay, just use good old fashioned bullets instead.

You really want to fix the problem dot-dot. Do the following.

You have China buy the debt of Seattle and any City, city officials, badge wearing individual. Send out documentation to said debt owners they have 48 hours to repaid that entirely. When said debt owers refuse to pay... China goes in there and confiscates assets with Force... to protect their interest. All individuals, tools necessary for the job all the way down to socks and boots or Sovereign soil of China.

When the complaints come in the response is basically "you did not want any help whatsoever from law enforcement, your own state and local government created the chaos... Deal with it on your own".

The Seattle City Council & Mayor need a visit from the men of Vigilance. When you side with lawlessness and allow the weak or innocent to be injured or their property to be damaged, to further your agenda, it's time for your removal from power,... by any means necessary. If the people of that A/O do not rise up and deal with those tyrants their-self's, they by inaction support that which is happening to their neighbors, which in turn makes them a quasi enemy of the United States. There is no middle ground now, the time has come to put forth ones beliefs no matter the end cost to same.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: camocorvette
You really want to fix the problem dot-dot. Do the following.

You have China buy the debt of Seattle and any City, city officials, badge wearing individual. Send out documentation to said debt owners they have 48 hours to repaid that entirely. When said debt owers refuse to pay... China goes in there and confiscates assets with Force... to protect their interest. All individuals, tools necessary for the job all the way down to socks and boots or Sovereign soil of China.

When the complaints come in the response is basically "you did not want any help whatsoever from law enforcement, your own state and local government created the chaos... Deal with it on your own".

As funny as that sounds, we should NEVER allow foreign armies to march in and establish any sort of control or operation in our country.
Any that try that should never go home, not them, not their bodies. You set hostile foot in our country, you are never seen again.

I hear what you're saying. Unfortunately all reasonable means have failed.

You're looking at this one dimensionally. They're not coming here as an invasion. They're coming here to occupy their property and minimize loss of their assets. Once everything's cleared out we collectively is the states or individually pay off the debt and send them home.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Police your own or somebody's going to do it for you.

Reactions: Foul Mike

You're looking at this one dimensionally. They're not coming here as an invasion. They're coming here to occupy their property and minimize loss of their assets. Once everything's cleared out we collectively is the states or individually pay off the debt and send them home.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Police your own or somebody's going to do it for you.

I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in saying that what you are suggesting is a really really bad idea....

China is already doing much the same thing all across the world with their "Belt and Road Initiative"
They have no intention of being "repaid," that's not the goal, power, control, footprint and resources are the goal."

Well maybe you can figure out how to go get the good cops to do their fucking job. Personally, I think it's a really bad idea for those that took an oath to protect people like you me and my neighbors to just simply casually sit by and not do anything.

Reactions: Foul Mike
Since its apparently legal to close your borders to Outsiders now oh, I say we do the same thing. Anybody coming in here gets a two-week quarantine will you'll be properly questions. If you pass you're welcome to stay if not we drop you off in the middle of the fuking Gulf.

Well maybe you can figure out how to go get the good cops to do their fucking job. Personally, I think it's a really bad idea for those that took an oath to protect people like you me and my neighbors to just simply casually sit by and not do anything.

Figure out how you can get the locals to not vote for politicians that work for the global elite who wish to collapse everything so they can establish a new order of top down control.

It may or may not be possible, eventually the bad times have to come and people have to be made to live with the horror they begged for.

You are too focused on the pawns that you are not paying attention to the hand that is moving the pawns across the chess board.

There has been many discussions recently about the police and their actions or lack of actions. However in the end, as many including myself have been schooled on, you need to fix the problem at the level of the ones who are giving the orders to the police departments. If you can't rally enough folks to do that, then you need to make plans to ride out the really bad times to come.

The elites in power in this country can end the issue anytime they want, much as they have shown they will very quickly have put down any "right wing uprisings." They are fomenting, stoking and calling out the chaos on purpose.

Also stop thinking about debt as being something you need to worship. It's the tool of the global bankers and the global elites to enslave people. Eventually IF and when the time comes for the good people to remake the world, all that will simply be wiped away along with the entire banking system.

I grew up in Seattle and city I see now is unrecognizable. The people from California destroyed that city and Washington state. So happy I left and moved to Texas. Unfortunately, the Californians are now moving here trying to destroy this state too.
I was born in Austin but was a military brat and lived in San Antonio before moving to Washington's Ft. Lewis in '62, '63. It was a beautiful state then. After returning to Texas my mom, who kept in touch with friends in Washington and Oregon, said those states were being ruined by Californians. Every time my mom mentioned her friends she was saying Washington was being trashed, that I wouldn't recognize it.
Those people are trashing Texas as well. The current mayor of Austin, Steve Adler, is a communist dick sucker who takes his que from Austin's 'sister city' Seattle.

If the commies don’t get put down in this election, they never will. I’m optimistic because They are daylighting themselves right now.

Reactions: TexPatriot
If the commies don’t get put down in this election, they never will. I’m optimistic because They are daylighting themselves right now.

If Trump doesn't win in 100 days, It's redundant to say that the genuine Constitutional following American, aka patriot, will then be displaced and labeled as a 'domestic terrorist' or as labeled by some LE, a 'constitutionalists.'

Then, out of a desperate act of survival, we will have to fight. For the last 40 years we have been role playing, shooting IPSC, IDPA and 3 gun Matches but when the match is over everyone gets in their vehicles and go their separate ways, not speaking or interacting with one another until the next match, if ever.

Can you call right now 100 people to come running to your aide if a mob of communist Antifa find out where you live and are attacking you? How about ten? Five?

Last edited:
It's a huge mistake to enter a consent decree with doj. I'm sure the leftist fags on the city council thought it was great when Holder's doj swooped in. Not so much now. Fuck'em.

Has anyone noticed
(1) They(left) seem to be able to do as they please.
(2) That LE in left a/o's seem to be protecting the rioters?
(3) We seem to be in the middle., with no rights.

So recapping,...
If the left is the hammer an LE is the anvil, that makes us the iron that gets heated an beat to shit between them into any shape they want,...is that about right??
The Curie Effect may take hold before long, would be my guess.

If Trump doesn't win in 100 days, It's redundant to say that the genuine Constitutional following American, aka patriot, will then be displaced and labeled as a 'domestic terrorist' or as labeled by some LE, a 'constitutionalists.'

And if Trump wins? Things are going to be rainbows and unicorns?
This shit started back in Nov of '16. They were burning looting assaulting and all sorts of mayhem just a few blocks away from the inauguration parade for Trump. What we are seeing right now is going to double down if he gets reelected. If Biden wins the retribution will start.
People better get out a history book and open their eyes. This game has been played before. There's going to be a lot of bodies stacked up.

Fuck that, off the Chinks.

if trump is not re-elected, they’ll start culling their opposition. it’ll gradual at first, but it will escalate.

if trump IS re-elected, he better get fucking busy collecting heads of those who have committed treason. for the health of the republic, and for his own self interest. BECAUSE they will NEVER let him go quietly. if he tries to keep doing this rope-a-dope thing-he, and we, are fucked.

there is a VERY fine line that must be walked, and he’s got one shot at threading the needle or we are all fucked. personally, i’m been mentally preparing myself for it all to fail, and for the future i envisioned disappearing. i think there is over a 60% chance that things deteriorate very quickly into complete lawlessness. judging by how empty the shelves are, i am not the only one thinking that’s what’s coming down the pike.

i put my faith in God a long time ago, and i’ll continue to. may His will be done......and hopefully i’ll have the fortitude to live up to my part.

Reactions: Steel head
It's a huge mistake to enter a consent decree with doj. I'm sure the leftist fags on the city council thought it was great when Holder's doj swooped in. Not so much now. Fuck'em.
Actually, it was the current mayor who fucked herself. She was the Western Washingt DOJ attorney under Holder who pushed for the consent decree.

• Haha
Reactions: MtnCreek