• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

June 2014 long range match postponed until fall

Kenco Arms

Lover of my job @ gunsmith
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2006
Willis, Tx.
We are putting together an old school match. It will be a Scope and dope only no electronics. 2 different classes of shooter 500-1000 and get this 1000-2000. We are planing it for June 14th. It will be an easy going fun match, no point I hope you do t mind but we will give cash as prices with special prizes for special shots made. We are open to help we are looking for a target sponsor at this time. We are planning on a hit miss scoring. We have had several sponsors as of now with some cool prizes. It will be done from known and unknown distances. We are working on the cost to enter now. The scoring is not set in stone yet we are working it out in Feb. And I will update along with a map to the ranch we are having it at. The match will be on June 14 we are looking for sponsors to set up tables and booths in return a small door price item can be donated. Our target supplier is a no go so if you know someone who can loan steels of all sizes. Again this is going to be a fun shoot with money payout. I will add more data as I lock it in. Because of my back injury and other reasons we have postponed the match until the fall. I will update with date this summer

Last edited:
Subscribed .... I'm interested

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

JC Steel Targets will throw some targets on the table for this match! How it goes well!

Tagged! I'm down for this...just gotta remember to schedule around it. Bout time we saw a TX match come up. Is this going to be a TRL match? I have a small steel AR500 target I can bring....all I got and can contribute for the cause.

I would be interested in the 1000-2000. I am going to assume a .338 Lapua will be allowed. I do have a couple targets I may be able to bring. At the 1000-2000 will you be able to have a spotter?

Any idea of the round count a shooter will need.

Last edited:
June 2014 long range match postponed until fall

Interested for up to 1000

Last edited: