• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing June coyotes

G

Went out this morning for a hunt, 1st stand shot 2, 2nd stand stand shot 1, 3rd stand tried a 350yrd shot with a miss.
IMG_0345.jpg
IMG_0349.jpg

Re: June coyotes

Off shooting stix in a muddy creek.All i could see was his face.

nice! You keep killing all these pups and there won't be many for us to chase this fall!!

Actually thought that same thing, but had a guy take me to his spots.

Good ridence....I hate them damn things.

Tough to hunt 'em here, targets of opportunity...like keep a rifle in the truck ALWAYS.

Calling here will drive you insane....bait, sit and wait, works fair.

Night vision catches 'em out of the cover.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tripwire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Tough to hunt 'em here, targets of opportunity...like keep a rifle in the truck ALWAYS.

</div></div>
sounds like you need to make a trip out west.

Man I've been jones'n to get out there. Good Job!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tripwire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>
sounds like you need to make a trip out west. </div></div> sounds about right! haha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tripwire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good ridence....I hate them damn things.

Night vision catches 'em out of the cover....... </div></div>

Pretty much the same here in TN. 3 or 4 five gallon buckets of catfish guts works real well on the yotes.
I'd love to head west and bust a few.