• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Juneteenth They don’t like taking about

Democrats figured out along time ago the cotton gin was more effective, whips and chains were to much effort, and they were vote goldmines they could just stick into inner cities, appoint a house Sharpton to keep them with their hands out and just like magic you have a guaranteed voter base for the cost of a welfare check.

Democrats figured out along time ago the cotton gin was more effective, whips and chains were to much effort, and they were vote goldmines they could just stick into inner cities, appoint a house Sharpton to keep them with their hands out and just like magic you have a guaranteed voter base for the cost of a welfare check.

Always said what ended the old slavery was the gin, the biggest slave ports were in the Yankees north, they were like cosco for slaves.

Lest we even get into what the leftists did to blacks with the ghettos and replacing the black father with the state and a tax funded check.

The democrats have ALWAYS viewed blacks like cattle.

Always said what ended the old slavery was the gin, the biggest slave ports were in the Yankees north, they were like cosco for slaves.

Lest we even get into what the leftists did to blacks with the ghettos and replacing the black father with the state and a tax funded check.

The democrats have ALWAYS viewed blacks like cattle.
It always amazes me that walked out of one slavery and into another with open arms. It’s not really a surprise when you give it thought, they never fought for their freedom to begin with, just depended on others to fight for them, and complaining isn’t fighting. I was proud to be an American from the day I started to learn what my ancestors accomplished, absent of that a culture has very little to build on.

It always amazes me that walked out of one slavery and into another with open arms. It’s not really a surprise when you give it thought, they never fought for their freedom to begin with, just depended on others to fight for them, and complaining isn’t fighting. I was proud to be an American from the day I started to learn what my ancestors accomplished, absent of that a culture has very little to build on.
One plantation they had to work...the other plantation is permanent holiday. Uneducated feral animals kept in their government sponsored cages.

Happy holidays!

Reactions: gigamortis

Ah… not exactly true. Civil War had a lot of blacks who tried to serve early and were turned away. Later accepted, but reluctantly by Northern war Department that did not want integrated units… and believed that blacks were inferior soldiers.

They fought plenty hard.

The “New” slavery was imposed with poll taxes, grandfather clauses, share cropping and company stores. And a ton of other stuff. And not just on blacks, but poor Irish, Italians, Chinese.

And most of it run by Jacksonian Democrats. Which they want you to forget… and have academia and the media brainwashed and colluding… to erase that from history.

The party of Lincoln was built on Abolition. That is the Republicans, who replaced the weak and aging Whigs.

It is the democrats who were founded to eliminate the republic and make us “simple majority” democracy since Jackson. A nation in which two wolves and one sheep vote on what is for dinner.

You can’t simplify and say “blacks didn’t fight for their freedom. They did tooth and nail, many of them. But lynchings and burnings and the like made concepts like freedom pretty hard to deal with in swaths of the country.

And Northerners weren’t much better.

But to say they didn’t fight is not true at all.

Sirhr

Ah… not exactly true. Civil War had a lot of blacks who tried to serve early and were turned away. Later accepted, but reluctantly by Northern war Department that did not want integrated units… and believed that blacks were inferior soldiers.

They fought plenty hard.

The “New” slavery was imposed with poll taxes, grandfather clauses, share cropping and company stores. And a ton of other stuff. And not just on blacks, but poor Irish, Italians, Chinese.

And most of it run by Jacksonian Democrats. Which they want you to forget… and have academia and the media brainwashed and colluding… to erase that from history.

The party of Lincoln was built on Abolition. That is the Republicans, who replaced the weak and aging Whigs.

It is the democrats who were founded to eliminate the republic and make us “simple majority” democracy since Jackson. A nation in which two wolves and one sheep vote on what is for dinner.

You can’t simplify and say “blacks didn’t fight for their freedom. They did tooth and nail, many of them. But lynchings and burnings and the like made concepts like freedom pretty hard to deal with in swaths of the country.

Sirhr
I disagree, there were uprisings to a small extent, but the heavy lifting was done by abolitionists who were in fact white. Yes there were some blacks who fought for their freedom but they made up a tiny percentage. My point is respect is gained by taking your own destiny in your hands, which is something that did not occur with the black slave population. They were sold to slave traders by their own people, then remained in slavery until abolitionist freed them. The events you mentioned had little to no actual value in terms of ending slavery by the slaves will, but did influence peoples sympathy which helped turn the tide of public opinion. My point is simple, it creates a great deal more self pride to be able to state my ancestors rose up and broke their chains out of sheer will rather than to say my ancestors created sympathy until another group had pity and ended slavery. Slavery ended because innovation made it obsolete in it’s original form, so democrats just recreated slavery keeping all the benefits to themselves without the chains, not because of the Underground Railroad.

Last edited:

They fought plenty hard.

Sirhr
I've reached my ban quota for the quarter, so I'm limiting myself here

All the bad things that happened during and after reconstruction to people that wanted to be left alone and didn't give a shit about any slaves one way or the other...

Had their community leaders jailed or disenfranchised. And not bullshit like leftists bitch about. Actual You can't vote, You can hold office, You are a subject... If you want justice, go see the foreign yankee or negro judge installed by your conquerers. You have no rights and if you decided to deal with the thieving, rapping trash released on your community, you'll hang. The freedmen were used like a bludgeon to beat Southerners over the head. It shouldn't be a surprise no good southerner could dream of voting for the party of anti constitutionalist tyrants for about 100 yrs. Did they want to take away any power the negro could muster? Damn right and with good cause. He was nothing but a weapon used against folks that wanted to be left alone.

There were blacks that fought in the Confederate army. There were nearly 4,000 black slave owners in the south and there were many other free blacks that didn’t own slaves as well.

Lincoln wasn’t an abolitionist. He was a tyrant though.

There were more enslaved whites in Africa then there ever were black slaves in America.

There were blacks that fought in the Confederate army. There were nearly 4,000 black slave owners in the south and there were many other free blacks that didn’t own slaves as well.

Lincoln wasn’t an abolitionist. He was a tyrant though.

There were more enslaved whites in Africa then there ever were black slaves in America.
Yes but that makes a bad tagline for a war. It’s hard to get someone overly excited to join when you say half the country that has been paying for our infrastructure and getting nothing in return wants to leave the union, on the other hand end slavery had a ring to it. The highest ranking black officer in us history prior to the mid 20th century fought for the south, he was a Colonel in Georgia. Yes there have been examples of brave and upstanding blacks in history, but unfortunately they are all but forgotten by their own people. There isn’t any group of people in the world who haven’t been stomped on by some other group of people, but it’s very hard to argue that the current black culture in the United States still embraces every tenant of the slavery system in every major metropolitan inner city, and that system is still being encouraged and controlled by the same political party that controlled it 200 years ago.

Never forget how the democrats pushed for gun control to keep blacks in chains.

As narrated by a constitutional supportive black who owns guns and practices law, the lefts worst nightmare

He was on Joe Rogan recently, either late last week or early this week. I listened to the episode yesterday. He’s been on at least 3 times and has always been a great guest. I wish he’d tell the nra to fuck off and work for one of the real pro-gun groups though

C77F275E-3BDF-4406-9940-383D4A981DA6.png

I can't take this holiday seriously as it doesn't even give you an indicator as to when it is, but rather, just totally tries to confuse the shit out of you with its ridiculous name.

Juneteenth.

Ok...so its in June. But what...the 14th....17th....19th? What? Seriously, I'm not guessing the fucking day so you better just unfuck the name or my lack of care isn't just going to fix itself.

They can’t settle on a date just like they can’t settle on who’s their father.

What did LBJ promise about getting (blacks) to vote Dem. for 200 years?

I can't take this holiday seriously as it doesn't even give you an indicator as to when it is, but rather, just totally tries to confuse the shit out of you with its ridiculous name.

Juneteenth.

Ok...so its in June. But what...the 14th....17th....19th? What? Seriously, I'm not guessing the fucking day so you better just unfuck the name or my lack of care isn't just going to fix itself.
There's a week worth of teenths. Let the celebrations commence!

why to you think dems support failing government (not public) schools that have graduated less that 30% of the poor kids that attend them?
why do you think they support the teachers unions that allow worthless teachers to sabotage the futures of all these black and brown kids?
this is how they feed the welfare system and continuously generate people that will rely on big government for survival, having been taught none of those skills needed in school.

I've reached my ban quota for the quarter, so I'm limiting myself here

All the bad things that happened during and after reconstruction to people that wanted to be left alone and didn't give a shit about any slaves one way or the other...

Had their community leaders jailed or disenfranchised. And not bullshit like leftists bitch about. Actual You can't vote, You can hold office, You are a subject... If you want justice, go see the foreign yankee or negro judge installed by your conquerers. You have no rights and if you decided to deal with the thieving, rapping trash released on your community, you'll hang. The freedmen were used like a bludgeon to beat Southerners over the head. It shouldn't be a surprise no good southerner could dream of voting for the party of anti constitutionalist tyrants for about 100 yrs. Did they want to take away any power the negro could muster? Damn right and with good cause. He was nothing but a weapon used against folks that wanted to be left alone.

This one visionary civil rights leader who happened to be well endowed with melatonin pretty much summed it up saying that the white folks always pretend to care but all they are really doing is using the black folks as pawns and cannon fodder in their war against other white people for power and control.
Something also about if Blacks ever got through the propaganda and started acting in their own interest as a block, they could decide the outcome of any political action, election or vote.

And then of course they were assassinated.

This one visionary civil rights leader who happened to be well endowed with melatonin pretty much summed it up saying that the white folks always pretend to care but all they are really doing is using the black folks as pawns and cannon fodder in their war against other white people for power and control.
Something also about if Blacks ever got through the propaganda and started acting in their own interest as a block, they could decide the outcome of any political action, election or vote.

And then of course they were assassinated.

Reactions: W54/XM-388