• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Junk drawer cleanout!! **NEW ITEMS ADDED 3/25***

Dirtracer151

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2009
Prescott AZ
All prices include shipping unless noted
PP gift or buyer pays fees

New things added 3/25

Ruger 10/22 trigger group with power custom titanium mag release and bolt release. Aluminum housing and trigger. Housing has fresh black cerakote. SOLD to Riki-O

Aimpoint twist mount (ring only) - used but looks new - $50 shipped

LPA rear ghost ring sight - seen on Benellis and other nice defense shotguns. - New never mounted - $50

Surefire MB762-211C 5/8x24 The rear .750 shoulder was turned off since i had it installed on a .870 barrel and the step looked goofy. Should still work on a suppressor as long as the ratchet ring is larger than your barrels OD. - $70 shipped

Surefire XC1-B - BNIB - $180 shipped

Various bolt knobs - 2 are Surgeon style stainless steel and 2 are aluminum 700 style - $15ea shipped

U.S. Optics Anti-Cant Device Picatinny bubble level (non-folding) - $60 shipped

Remington X-mark trigger - $20 shipped

Storm Lake ported Smith and Wesson M&P fullsize 9mm barrel - $75 shipped

Single port brakes - used 5/8x24 - (black 6mm SOLD to VVhoisJohnGalt ) 6.5 Stainless $20

Thunder beast 30CB 5/8x24 - BNIB - SPF to corey4
Ruger 30mm rings - lapped - SOLD to jeepwilson
Kelblys 30mm rings - NIB never mounted - Picatinny short height /blk anodized - SOLD to Kayakfish1
Vortex defender caps - 1 set is (E-10/O-44) and the other is (E-10/O-50) Both sets are brand new 050 set sold to Kayakfish1 and O44 set sold to Combloc
EGW 30mm Practical Aluminum Rings .840" - never mounted - SOLD to jeepwilson
Ruger 10/22 BX-trigger - used for about 500rds - SOLD to fanninland
C&H Precision mlok rails for fiberglass stocks. All new unused - (1) SOLD to powell (3) SOLD to William_LXIX (1) SOLD to reich10
Hawk Hill Atlas bipod talons - BNIB- SOLD to tcamel4
Hawk Hill rifle mounted dope holder for Spuhr mounts - New open box - SOLD to tcamel4
Area 419 Improved bipod rail - BNIB - SOLD to VVhoisJohnGalt
Larue 706 bipod mount with tension knob. Must purchase full bipod to get this part usually. SOLD to seven mm
KNIGHT'S ARMAMENT QD BIPOD SWIVEL MOUNT (FOR HARRIS SWIVEL BIPODS) SOLD TO Mr. Zick
JEC muzzle brake - used 5/8x24 - SOLD to VVhoisJohnGalt
Area 419 mag extension - SOLD to Midwestside

edited-image_zpstpr4bwvj.png

Attachments

• 20190323_095104_zpsszvnlbje.jpg
    20190323_095104_zpsszvnlbje.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 508
Last edited:
I'll take dope card and feet hawk hill.

Last edited:
Is that a Surefire brake in the pic? If so what cal?

Surefire MB762-211C 5/8x24
The rear .750 shoulder was turned off since i had it installed on a .870 barrel and the step looked goofy. Not sure if it would still work on a Surefire suppressor.

The 419 rail is SPF currently. If he doesn't pay by tomorrow morning its yours.
If you still want the brakes sending a PM with paypal

C&H Precision mlok rails for fiberglass stocks. All new unused - $30ea shipped

I would like THREE (3) please! -PM on the way!

~Will

All people who have purchased something should have a PM with tracking. Lists updated with things still for sale.

I'll do the tbac CB 30 Cal if you can confirm with a closer pic that it's the brake for the ultra series.

I'll also have to do a money order if that's ok.

I am interested in these:
Vortex defender caps - 1 set is (E-10/O-44) and the other is (E-10/O-50) Both sets are brand new - $33 shipped EA

Ruger 10/22 trigger group with power custom titanium mag release and bolt release. Aluminum housing and trigger. Housing has fresh black cerakote. $40 shipped