• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just a heads up!

nikonNUT

The harbinger of... making things not work anymore
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 6, 2019
    Gunlandia
    In case anyone is looking Lohman's has about 32000 Fed 215M match primers in stock and 25000 Winchester WLR-M primers as well. Go get 'em, guys!!!

Last edited:
    0EE7754A-213D-4341-9A8F-AA93F50B9558.png

as of this moment... get’em

Reactions: nikonNUT
    Nice to know Lohman arms is price gouging. I will ad them to the list of places I don't order from.

Nice to know Lohman arms is price gouging. I will ad them to the list of places I don't order from.
    To each their own. I got into the reloading scene just as the shortages started. I needed a few thousand and am not going to quibble over $0.02/primer.

Oh yea, its just 60% mark up to rip off people who need them. No big deal. :rolleyes:

Well, if they sold them for $30/1K they'd have sold out immediately leaving everyone else without an option at any price. They aren't altruistic boy scouts but raising prices reduces demand and preserves inventory for those that actually need the product instead of buyers of opportunity.

Well, if they sold them for $30/1K they'd have sold out immediately leaving everyone else without an option at any price. They aren't altruistic boy scouts but raising prices reduces demand and preserves inventory for those that actually need the product instead of buyers of opportunity.

Thats a neat story but you know and I know, that is not why they marked the price up. They marked their price up because they saw an opportunity to make some extra money. The same people still bought them to sell them on Gunbroker for twice that. Make all the stupid excuses you want for it. Its ripping people off. Bottom line.

Thats a neat story but you know and I know, that is not why they marked the price up. They marked their price up because they saw an opportunity to make some extra money. The same people still bought them to sell them on Gunbroker for twice that. Make all the stupid excuses you want for it. Its ripping people off. Bottom line.

God forbid they make money or take advantage of an opportunity. I'm sure when the market is eventually flooded again you'll be here to lecture buyers about how they're taking advantage of vendors forced to sell commodity products at a discount. Here's a novel concept, don't buy if you don't want to. Maybe knitting would be a better hobby for you?

God forbid they make money or take advantage of an opportunity. I'm sure when the market is eventually flooded again you'll be here to lecture buyers about how they're taking advantage of vendors forced to sell commodity products at a discount. Here's a novel concept, don't buy if you don't want to. Maybe knitting would be a better hobby for you?

Jesus Christ, the reading compression of all the BARF rejects we are getting. I wont buy it you dip shit. That is exactly what I said. And I wont buy from them if they want to price gouge. Simple, if you take offense to that feel free to blow it out your ass.

• Haha
    Reactions: Threadcutter308
    It’s entirely possible/likely that their cost went up from the distributor.
    I've gotten pretty tight with the owner of my LGS and we were chatting about prices. Not sure how we landed on the topic but he was telling that everytime he places an order for 9mm there has been a 10% price increase. Then he told me that Fiocchi sent out an e-mail saying there would be a 25% increase on the next round of orders. I don't know what cost is but I would guess that there have been (3) 10% mark ups and (1) 25% mark up so that's a grand total of 66. something %... from the manufacturer! I've got 12K rounds of 9mm rat holed so I don't care and I've been grabbing anything from a case to a box every Friday since the first of the year (back when case could be had for $170-ish shipped). I didn't post this to cause controversy. I posted it because primers are hard to find and I thought I would share what I found with the Hide. If you don't need them or don't like the price I understand but my rifle is just a (pretty lousy) club with out bang buttons and I'm glad I grabbed a case before are gone or cost even more. Mainly worried about gone at the moment. I REALLY don't want to pay for factory .338LM ammo. That case of primers would cost me me, what, the same as 50 rounds of loaded ammo? Hard pass...

Keep checking local shops guys...I just found some local at regular price with no hazmat or shipping.

Nope...still have some...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200910-232145_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20200910-232145_Chrome.jpg
      178.9 KB · Views: 32
    Can one of you guys provide a link? Just went to the site and keyed in federal primers... Nothing. When I search on just primers and select in stock the only thing that shows up is the caps.

Could be something wrong with my phone maybe I'm on the wrong site... Good morning y'all provide a link for the primers?

Never mind about the link. Looks like I was getting some crappie search results. Key in primers and I get ammunition... LOL

Last edited:
    The website sucks...It was hard to find.
    Might be why they still have stock! :LOL:

Can one of you guys provide a link? Just went to the site and keyed in federal primers... Nothing. When I search on just primers and select in stock the only thing that shows up is the caps.

Could be something wrong with my phone maybe I'm on the wrong site... Good morning y'all provide a link for the primers?

Never mind about the link. Looks like I was getting some crappie search results. Key in primers and I get ammunition... LOL
    Gotta click on Reloading, then Rifle under Primers, and tick the in stock button.

Last edited:
    Reactions: FarmBoy87