• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Just about done.

Re: Just about done.

Looks more official with the krylon touch! You are extra sniperiffic!

Leaving the brand name of the scope unpainted makes it extra-snipery. You might even want to frame the name with a florescent paint so everyone will know who spent the big bucks.

wink.gif

Side note: Looks good, I don't have the balls to paint any of mine (yet).

lol, i was just gonna say "balls as big as church bells" cause thats a pretty decently priced scope and shay just kryloned his whole rig. damn. thats a marine for you huh?

I know I know, krylon makes it snipery. I'm just not a fan of the black.

So far, I really am liking the PST. It does everything it should, and the glass is nice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tlg308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Looks good! How did u do the paint and what did you use? </div></div>

I used krylon. I first started with a base coat of tan. I then used some mesh I had laying around and did stripes of brown with the mesh. I did the same with with the green, then did a brown overspray and some darker brown stripes, and then I put the mesh over the brown and sprayed it with tan. I think that's about it.

Awesome Shay lookin good keep up the good work

Thanks Arnie. Once the DBM is installed, it may be done for a while... maybe...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tlg308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Looks good! How did u do the paint and what did you use? </div></div>

I used krylon. I first started with a base coat of tan. I then used some mesh I had laying around and did stripes of brown with the mesh. I did the same with with the green, then did a brown overspray and some darker brown stripes, and then I put the mesh over the brown and sprayed it with tan. I think that's about it.</div></div> Awesome thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tlg308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tlg308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Looks good! How did u do the paint and what did you use? </div></div>

I used krylon. I first started with a base coat of tan. I then used some mesh I had laying around and did stripes of brown with the mesh. I did the same with with the green, then did a brown overspray and some darker brown stripes, and then I put the mesh over the brown and sprayed it with tan. I think that's about it.</div></div> Awesome thanks. </div></div>

No problem. It was pretty easy, and i like the way it looks. Good luck.

Shay it looks good. If you want to try something different instead of mesh try burlap. I took a piece about 4 inches wide and about 6 or 8 long. Pull out the side strands so the long ones are about 3 inches long and lay it on the item being sprayed. After your base coat of course.
It also has a good look.