• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just Announced - Leica Geovid Pro 8x32 & 10x32

gr8fuldoug

Supporting Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2006
Old Bethpage NY
www.cameralandny.com
Camera_Land-728x90-12220.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

Just Announced - Leica Geovid Pro 8x32 & 10x328x32 & 10x32 Geovid Pro

Available in 8x32 and 10x32
versions, both priced at $2899.

Available for delivery in April 2022.

This product line does SO much more than than any prior Geovid

Applied Ballistics is on board the unit
New Leica Ballistics APP will be released this week (IMPORTANT NOTE: a new Leica Hunting APP will be released in March 2022 which will allow current “.com” products – Geovid 3200, CRF 2800, CRF 3500 - to be compatible with Applied Ballistics, so current owners/future owners for these products will not be left behind).
Tremendous improvement in Bluetooth connectivity range (up to 10m)
GPS mapping with Basemaps, Garmin and other APPS/devices
Compatible with the full ecosystem of Applied Ballistics, including Apple, Garmin and other devices.

The first premium laser rangefinderbinocular with 32mm objective lenses. – Approximately 2/3 the size of other LRF binos
• The first premium laser rangefinder to feature on-board Applied Ballistics solutions for elevation AND wind.
• The first premium premium laser rangefinder to feature GPS mapping via Garmin GPS products AND BaseMaps

Optics that rival any 42mm premium LRF bino in a much smaller package
• VASTLY improved BlueTooth communication range (up to 10m) and computing capability
• Built-in Applied Ballistics Ultralite provides ballistic corrections to 875m
• In-App upgradeable to AB Elite via the app –no need to connect with a Kestrel for elevation and wind corrections as far as the Geovid PRO can range
• Ballistics managed by an all-new app designed and built by Applied Ballistics
• Enter wind direction and value via the app or directly via the buttons on the binocular
• Connect with a windvane-mounted Kestrel for automatic and continuous wind updates
• Connect with a Garmin watch or Kestrel to build a target card, Kestrel for continual wind updates, or Garmin GPS or mobile device mapping app to mark target or shooter location
• Ranges real-world targets to 10-2500y

Still the toughest products- waterproof to 5m and shock proof to 100Gs
• Still the best optics- Best color, contrast, sharpness and brightness. Least eye fatigue.
• Still the best, most reliable rangefinders- range non-reflective targets farther than anyone else
• Still the best warranty offered by any premium optic manufacturer- 10 year protection against accidental damage (including electronics) 30 year warranty against manufacturer‘s defects in optics and mechanics
• Still the most ergonomic and comfortable user experience- More comfortable to hold, more comfortable to look through for long glassing sessions

Please feel free to call with any questions.

Check out our new Just Arrived Section and our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Last edited:
Finally a better option to connect with the Garmin AB watch!

@gr8fuldoug Quick question about this: (IMPORTANT NOTE: a new Leica Hunting APP will be released in March 2022 which will allow current “.com” products – Geovid 3200, CRF 2800, CRF 3500 - to be compatible with Applied Ballistics, so current owners/future owners for these products will not be left behind).

Does this mean Geovid 3200, CRF 2800, CRF 3500 will get AB onboard via firmware update?

Reactions: jda2631
@gr8fuldoug Quick question about this: (IMPORTANT NOTE: a new Leica Hunting APP will be released in March 2022 which will allow current “.com” products – Geovid 3200, CRF 2800, CRF 3500 - to be compatible with Applied Ballistics, so current owners/future owners for these products will not be left behind).

Does this mean Geovid 3200, CRF 2800, CRF 3500 will get AB onboard via firmware update?
AB will not be onboard the .com products, but will be available through an updated Leica Hunting app in March/April
Calculations are done in the app, not on the unit.

Reactions: drwood96
AB will not be onboard the .com products, but will be available through an updated Leica Hunting app in March/April
Calculations are done in the app, not on the unit.

Will it feed firing solution back to screen inside the range finder after AB in the app does calculation? Like it does when connected to a kestrel currently?

Only 16mm of eye relief. Wish it were a touch more (wear glasses) but suppose it's sufficient. Will definitely be something to lay hands on and give a whirl.

If those replace the 8x42 and 10x42, might there be a Geovid Pro coming to replace the 3200.com 8x56?

Checking my understanding;
AB lite is include to 875 yards.
To get AB elit onboard will need to pay an upgrade, asuming $190ish like upgrade from sportsman to elite?

@gr8fuldoug For clarity, if you upgrade, the onboard ballistics engine is upgraded to Elite, and with appropriate profiles the binoculars can provide ranging solutions to max distance without BT to the phone/app? Thank you!

@gr8fuldoug For clarity, if you upgrade, the onboard ballistics engine is upgraded to Elite, and with appropriate profiles the binoculars can provide ranging solutions to max distance without BT to the phone/app? Thank you!

Tagged, curious about this too.

Almost sure I saw a post somewhere that suggested this is the case but would like to hear it confirmed.

I`m in the market for some range finding binoculars and these are the best all round offering there is right now from what I can tell.

Tagged, curious about this too.

Almost sure I saw a post somewhere that suggested this is the case but would like to hear it confirmed.

I`m in the market for some range finding binoculars and these are the best all round offering there is right now from what I can tell.
I’ve definitely seen a post or two claiming it’s possible, but I’ve yet to see any confirmation from someone like @gr8fuldoug who we can trust. If the onboard ballistics engine can be upgraded to AB Elite, and utilize AB models to include custom curves, that’s amazing news.

I’m also curious to see how wind entry works, as well as how rapidly the temperature/pressure/etc sensors respond to environmental shifts. One of the downsides to the Sig options is due to the location of the sensors, they take a while to acclimate if you’ve had them against your chest/weather shielded. I will say the beam divergence on this one is larger than the new Sig10ks, assuming the published specifications are correct, so that might explain the range difference.

First review I have seen by a third party of the Leica Pro's. He said they WOULDN'T hit the 3000 yard hillside like the 3200.coms, I'm curious how much of a downgrade in ranging performance we'll see. Hopefully they fix the brightness levels in production models.

Reactions: Bozeman.Man
Anybody found the manual for these yet? I’m curious how wind entry works. The specifications sheet on the website also don’t list distances for ranging various types of targets, just 2500 yards as a distance. I wish someone who was testing these was able to test them on deer/elk/etc and see how it does in various conditions.

So if I buy this unit and upgrade to the AB elite. Is there a way to get the Speed Drop and other Accuracy1sts extras that you get with a kestrel 5700 elite ?

I checked with my Leica tech rep and he replied:

If by speed drop, he means CalMV, yes that’s a function of Elite on the App. Here’s two screen shots of the Elite profile builder for his comparison. If he has other specific functions he’s interested in, I suggest he takes the time to list them.

Attachments

• ham2.jpg
    ham2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 52
  • ham1.png
    ham1.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 54
I checked with my Leica tech rep and he replied:

If by speed drop, he means CalMV, yes that’s a function of Elite on the App. Here’s two screen shots of the Elite profile builder for his comparison. If he has other specific functions he’s interested in, I suggest he takes the time to list them.
Does it scroll through the range/correction etc or display all the data at once on the HUD like the Fury 5000 AB's does? I have a set of those on order but desperately chasing some handson reviews of the new Geovid pros as would change to them in a heartbeat..

They are shipping, got mine from EuroOptic yesterday. No time to study the ballistics app yet, but it was reliably ranging trees and cows at 1500m in overcast daylight. Compact and comfortable for sure

Does it scroll through the range/correction etc or display all the data at once on the HUD like the Fury 5000 AB's does?
They scroll through yardage, dope and windage just like the Fury. The Sig 10K and Swaro shows it all on one screen.

I'm not a PRS guy, just a hunter/casual shooter, so super fast dope readouts isn't necessary in my world. The optics in the Sig are deal killers for a hunter, IMO, and so is their schittttty customer service.

They scroll through yardage, dope and windage just like the Fury. The Sig 10K and Swaro shows it all on one screen.
Doesn't the Fury HUD display range, dope etc all on the one screen at once? I dont actually own one.

vortex24.jpg

I think that's a diagram of where everything is displayed but that's not all at the same time. It cycles through range, holdover and wind about two seconds apart.

Reactions: SHGronk