• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just bought one of these for $162

Congratulations?

What's the warranty period on it?

I'm still using my 1995 Dillon CV-500 tumbler and don't have any desire to get into wet tumbling.

Chris

Thanks for the heads up. I've been thinking of building one. This was cheap enough to get me to buy instead of build.

Congratulations?

What's the warranty period on it?

I'm still using my 1995 Dillon CV-500 tumbler and don't have any desire to get into wet tumbling.

Chris

I have two big Dillons tumblers, 2 cheese ball wet tumblers, 1 sonic cleaner and 1 of those midway tumbler.

I was going to build one for my 300 Wm brass, but came across this sale.

I do all my other brass in corn cob.

I have two big Dillons tumblers, 2 cheese ball wet tumblers, 1 sonic cleaner and 1 of those midway tumbler.

I was going to build one for my 300 Wm brass, but came across this sale.

I do all my other brass in corn cob.

You have a nice collection of tumblers!

Chris

Is it as described?

I've been using 4 vibratory tumblers but they're dropping like flies and I've been planning on building a wet tumbler. This might save me the trouble but I'm finding it a "little" hard to believe that that drum will hold 1,000 pcs of.223/5.56 plus 5# of pins plus the cleaning solution.

Is it as described?

I've been using 4 vibratory tumblers but they're dropping like flies and I've been planning on building a wet tumbler. This might save me the trouble but I'm finding it a "little" hard to believe that that drum will hold 1,000 pcs of.223/5.56 plus 5# of pins plus the cleaning solution.

Just got mine last night, and I just put about 500 223 cases in it plus 5lbs of pins and there is easily enough room for that much more.
I got it running right now, I will post pics later.

I have a question, could you use a timer between the power source and this unit, set the unit's timer to run X hr's and the secondary timer to come on at say 01:30 and the unit come on ?

Unfortunately no, the switch appears to be a non electrical switch (spring loaded?). I found out by doing exactly what you are suggesting and it is a no go. Note; Mine is one of the first ones released and I do not know if anything has changed since my purchase.
I have a question, could you use a timer between the power source and this unit, set the unit's timer to run X hr's and the secondary timer to come on at say 01:30 and the unit come on ?

I made a this screen out a of bottom of a sandwich meat container. This allows me to drain the water from the container without loosing any pins.

2014-09-21 13.56.13.jpg

Attachments

• 2014-09-21 13.53.55.jpg
    2014-09-21 13.53.55.jpg
    884.9 KB · Views: 18
I have been using that tumbler for a couple of months now. I have had by far the best results of getting brass clean inside and out plus primer pockets. Seems to work better than ultrasonic.